Impressively spacious detached family home approached via wrought iron gates. With detached double garage - electric door. Boasting 5 generous bedrooms - en-suite to master plus family bathroom, 2 large receptions & kitchen breakfast room. With large rear garden including hot tub.
Substantial detached family home in enviable location. Approached via impressive twin wrought iron gates allowing ample secure off road parking in addition to the detached double garage with electric door. Set back off the road and benefiting from a large lawned rear garden. Briefly comprising an entrance porch, ground floor cloakroom, spacious hall, lounge and separate large dining room - both with French doors leading into the rear garden, fitted kitchen with breakfast area, first floor landing, 5 generous bedrooms - master with an en-suite shower room plus the family bathroom completes the accommodation. Complimented with upvc double glazing and gas central heating. The rear garden with full width decked terrace also comes with a covered hot tub. Viewing highly recommended.
Built in cloaks cupboard plus double store cupboard.
Low level wc and wash hand basin, window to front.
Hall 12' 6" max x 11' 4" ( 3.81m max x 3.45m )
Impressively spacious hall, stairs rise to the first floor with under stairs cupboard.
Lounge 22' 9" x 12' 4" max ( 6.93m x 3.76m max )
Large lounge with windows to front and side plus French doors with side glazed panels leading into and overlooking the rear garden, TV point, inset remote control living flame gas fire with marble hearth.
Dining Room 23' 1" max x 12' 11" max ( 7.04m max x 3.94m max )
Equally spacious dining room, window to front plus French doors into the rear garden, wooden laminate flooring.
Kitchen Breakfast 14' 10" max x 11' max ( 4.52m max x 3.35m max )
Fitted wall and base units with round edge worktop and inset stainless steel sink & drainer with mixer tap and tiled splash backs, under lighting, tiled floor with under floor heating, plumbed for dishwasher an washing machine with space for fridge/freezer, built in oven, hob & hood, concealed gas combination boiler, fitted breakfast bar, window to rear and door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Stained glass window to front, bedrooms clockwise from the master.
Bedroom 1 16' 9" x 13' ( 5.11m x 3.96m )
Master double bedroom, access to the loft. Window to front, wardrobes to remain.
En Suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc, window to rear, extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 9' 4" ( 3.73m x 2.84m )
Window to front, 2 built in single wardrobes with over head cupboard and bedside cabinets.
Bedroom 3 12' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.73m x 3.02m )
Window to front.
Bedroom 4 10' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.39m )
Window to rear, 2 built in single wardrobes with over head cupboard.
Bedroom 5 12' 9" x 7' 2" ( 3.89m x 2.18m )
2 windows to rear. Option to use as home office.
Fully tiled and tiled floor, panel bath, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled wc, window to rear, heated chrome towel rail.
Generous frontage approached via twin wrought iron gates and allowing ample and secure off road parking, side lawn with shrub display and fenced border, exterior lighting. Outside tap.
Large enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn, full width decked patio with decked area and covered hot tub, wooden garden shed, exterior lighting, fenced.
Double Garage 19' 4" x 16' 4" ( 5.89m x 4.98m )
Detached block built, remote control roller door, light & power, side door plus storage within the roof.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.