A charming, modern home situated in the sought after area of Pentrebach.The property boasts off road parking and a contemporary feel ready for you to move straight in...
Peter Alan and pleased to offer to the market this immaculate, modern, three bedroom, semi-detached property. In the sought after area on Pentrebach
Bright, spacious home with charismatic décor and an additional garden room. The property comprises of an; Entrance hallway, wc, open plan living/dining and kitchen, garden room, three bedrooms, ensuite, bathroom and rear garden boasting fantastic open views.
The village of Pentrebach is highly sought-after, being conveniently situated for access to A470 trunk road and a short drive to the Heads of the Valleys Road. There is a local rail station on the Merthyr - Cardiff line.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the full size and value of the property
Enter via uPVC door, laminate floor, radiator, stairs leading up to first floor, doors leading to;
uPVC window to rear, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator.
Living Room 12' 7" x 17' ( 3.84m x 5.18m )
Open plan living room, leadit to dining area and kitchen. UPVC bay window to front, radiator and laminate flooring throughout.
Dining Room 8' 10" x 9' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.97m )
Radiator, laminate flooring, french doors to rear.
Kitchen 6' 9" x 9' 9" ( 2.06m x 2.97m )
uPVC window to rear, matching wall and base units, intergrated electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, intergrated fridge freezer, intergrated mircrowave, inset stainless steel sink.
Garden Room 11' x 14' 1" ( 3.35m x 4.29m )
uPVC window surrounding, uPVC door to rear, air con system, spotlights and laminate flooring throughout
Bedroom One 9' 5" x 13' 2" ( 2.87m x 4.01m )
uPVC window to front, radiator, fitted carpet throughout.
uPVC window to side, chrome towel rail, wash hand basin with vanity unit under, low level WC, Shower cubicle and laminate flooring throughout.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.90m )
uPVC window to rear, radiator and fitted carpet throughout.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 6' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.11m )
uPVC window to front, radiator and fitted carpet throughout.
uPVC window to rear, Low level WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit under, bath with shower over, laminate flooring throughout.
Enclosed rear garden with open views and off road parking. A mixture of decking, patio and shrubs
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.