Offers in region of£320,000
3 bed detached house for sale Florence Street, Nottage, Porthcawl CF36
- West Park Primary School0.1 miles
- Nottage Primary School0.5 miles
- Pyle2.4 miles
- Bridgend5.7 miles
Features and description
Close to Beach
- Detached Cottage
- 3 bedrooms
- Coastal location
- Sought after village location
- Courtyard garden
- Well regarded local primary and secondary schools
3 bedroom detached cottage located within the historic village of Nottage, near the vibrant coastal town of Porthcawl, with is array of blue flag beached close by. Two double bedrooms and family bathroom to first floor, Garage as well as outside space in the courtyard garden.
Peter Alan Porthcawl offer to market this detached family home located in the sought after village of Nottage. The property is conveniently located near the vibrant coastal town of Porthcawl, with its array of blue flag beaches close by. Conveniently located within close proximity of well regarded primary and secondary schools as well as easy access to commuting including the A48 and M4.
Internally the property briefly comprised of three bedrooms, family bathroom with four piece suite, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility area and ground floor wc. The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and garage. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the internal specification. Externally the property benefits from off road garage parking and outside space in the courtyard garden.
Enter via the porch to the side, entrance door open to lounge.
Lounge 16' 7" x 15' ( 5.05m x 4.57m )
A light and spacious family lounge with windows to front. Centred around a log burning stove and offering a charming character with exposed beams to the ceiling. Open staircase to first floor, and opening to the dining room. Door to kitchen.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units to provide ample storage and work surface space over with inset one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring gas cooking stove, with oven under and overhead extractor hood, tiled splashbacks. Dual aspect with windows to side and rear. Space for utility appliances and fridge freezer. Spotlighting.
Dining Room 16' 7" x 9' 4" ( 5.05m x 2.84m )
Accessed via and opening from the lounge with a continuation of flooring, a versatile reception room currently utilised as a dining room with window to front. A door to the rear leads into the lean-to / utility area.
A very useful utility / storage area which also offers access to the rear garden. There is also access to the w.c and garage.
From the lounge and open staircase leads to the first floor where there are three very well proportioned bedrooms and a spacious four piece family bathroom.
Bedroom One 17' x 7' 11" ( 5.18m x 2.41m )
Bedroom Two 17' x 9' 10" ( 5.18m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 7' 1" ( 2.29m x 2.16m )
A spacious family bathroom which comprises of tile surround bath with central mixer tap, step in shower enclosure, low level w.c and wash basin. There is also a very useful airing cupboard offering storage space.
To the front of the property is access to the garage with electric door and power and lighting. There are rear and side courtyard gardens offering ample sitting areas. There is also further potential (subject to any consents required) to create further off road parking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Porthcawl. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Porthcawl for full details and further information.