5 bed detached house for sale Beatty Close, Barry CF62
- Bryn Hafren Comprehensive School0.2 miles
- Pencoedtre High School0.2 miles
- Cadoxton0.9 miles
- Barry Docks1.4 miles
Features and description
Virtual Tour Available
- 5 bedrooms - detached house
- Living, dining room, kitchen & garage
- Larger than average rear garden - driveway to front
- Potential to convert garage - home office - work from home
- Cloakroom, en suite & family shower room
Briefly comprising of hallway, cloakroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, integral garage, 5 bedrooms, en suite to master bedroom, family shower room, larger than average rear garden, driveway to front. Flexible living for home office.
5 bedrooms - no ongoing chain - flexible living - home office - sea views - larger than average rear garden - driveway & garage. This spacious 5 bedroom detached home is offered for sale with no ongoing chain. Benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing. Briefly comprising of driveway to front for multiple cars, entrance hallway, cloakroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, integral garage, landing, 5 bedrooms, en suite to master bedroom, family shower room, larger than average rear garden with idyllic far stretching sea views to the Bristol Chanel and beyond. *online viewing available* Please call to arrange your appointments.
Coving, power points, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor, tile-effect vinyl flooring, doors into Cloakroom, Living Room and Dining Room;-
W.C., wash hand basin, coving, double glazed opaque window to front aspect.
Living Room 16' 3" x 10' ( 4.95m x 3.05m )
T.V. Point, power points, radiator, fitted carpet, coving, double glazed window to front aspect.
Dining Room 16' 6" x 9' 8" ( 5.03m x 2.95m )
Larger than average Dining Room, power points, radiator, fitted carpet, coving, double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Door into Kitchen;-
Kitchen 12' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.57m )
Matching wall and base units with complimentary work tops, wall mounted display cabinets, inset gas hob and fitted cooker hood, inset eye level oven, integral dishwasher, space for fridge/ freezer, space for washing machine, power points, radiator, splash back tiled areas, tiled floor, integral door to Garage, double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear garden.
Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, deep storage cupboard housing tank and shelving, power points, loft hatch, doors into all Bedrooms and Family Bathroom;-
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.81m x 2.92m )
Double fitted wardrobe, fitted carpet, power points, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect, door into En Suite;-
W.C., wash hand basin, bath, chrome towel radiator, tiled floor, tiled walls, coving, double glazed opaque window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.43m x 2.92m )
Double fitted wardrobe, fitted carpet, power points, radiator, coving, double glazed window to rear aspect with far stretching chanel and sea views.
Bedroom Three 9' x 8' 2" ( 2.74m x 2.49m )
Double fitted wardrobe, fitted carpet, power points, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 7' 8" ( 2.59m x 2.34m )
Coving, fitted carpet, power points, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect with far stretching chanel and sea views.
Bedroom Five 7' 2" x 6' 8" ( 2.18m x 2.03m )
Coving, fitted carpet, power points, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect with far stretching chanel and sea views. Potential home office - work from home.
Family Shower Room
W.C., wash hand basin, double shower cubicle, tiled walls, vinyl flooring, coving, double glazed opaque window to side aspect.
To the front, large driveway, up-and-over door into garage, side access to rear, complimentary flower beds.
To the rear, larger than average rear garden with far stretching chanel and sea views. Patio area, laid to lawn, complimentary flower beds, enclosed with fencing, side access to front.
Garage 17' 6" x 8' 2" ( 5.33m x 2.49m )
Electric up-and-over door from Driveway, integral door from Kitchen, power points. Potential to convert. Home office. Work from home.
Vendor has confirmed she owns them outright.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Barry. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Barry for full details and further information.