3 bed lodge for sale Barholm Road, Tallington, Stamford PE9
- Copthill Independent Day School & Nursery2.3 miles
- The Uffington Church of England Primary School2.3 miles
- Stamford (Lincs)4.5 miles
- Peterborough8.5 miles
Features and description
- Three Bedroom Bowmoor Lodge
- En Suite & Dressing Area to Master
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining/Kitchen Area
- Double Width Block Paved Driveway
- Rear Garden
- Raised Decking area to front and side
Situated on the Tallington Lakes Leisure Park, this three bedroom Bowmoor lodge briefly comprises: Reception Area, Open plan Lounge/Dining and Kitchen Area, Inner Hallway, Bedroom 1, Dressing Area and En Suite, two Bedrooms and Bathroom. Double width block paved driveway, garden and decked area.
PVCu double glazed side door leading to:
Built-in cloaks cupboard with sliding doors, fitted carpet, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlight, fitted with a matching range of base and eye level cupboards with worktop space, opening to:
Open Plan Lounge/Dining and Kitchen Area
6.30m x 5.87m (20'8" max x 19'3" max).
PVCu double glazed windows to both sides, feature wall mounted electric pebble effect fireplace, three radiators, fitted carpet, TV point, coving to sloping ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlights, two PVCu double glazed French doors giving access onto the raised decking area to front:
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units and cupboards with drawers and worktop space, sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, built-in fridge/freezer and dishwasher, built-in oven, built-in gas hob, extractor over, space for microwave, double glazed window to side, coving to sloping ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlights:
Built-in cupboard with wall mounted gas radiator heating boiler, fitted carpet, doors to:
2.92m x 2.84m (9'7" x 9'4") excluding dressing area. PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, fitted carpet, coving to ceiling:
PVCu double glazed window to rear, fitted matching dressing table, fitted double wardrobe with sliding doors, coving to ceiling, door to:
3.12m x 2.84m (10'3" max x 9'4" max) including wardrobe. Three PVCu double glazed windows to rear, fitted double wardrobe with sliding doors, radiator, fitted carpet, coving to ceiling:
2.84m x 2.46m (9'4" max x 8'1" max) including wardrobe. PVCu double glazed window to side, fitted double wardrobe with sliding doors, radiator.
En Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece white suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin with cupboard under, low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan, wall mounted mirror.
1.91m x 1.65m (6'3" max x 5'5"). Three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower attachment and glass screen, wash hand basin with cupboard under, low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan, wall mounted mirror, PVCu double glazed window to side.
Frontage open plan, laid mainly to lawn, double width block paved driveway providing off road parking, wooden gated access into the rear garden which is laid mainly with gravel, paved patio seating area, metal storage shed with power connected, wooden steps up to the raised decking area to the side and front, outside lighting, patio seating area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Sharman Quinney - Market Deeping. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Sharman Quinney - Market Deeping for full details and further information.