Studio for sale Castle Street, Castle Street, Swansea SA1
- Swansea Sixth Form College0.3 miles
- Swansea0.3 miles
- Ysgol Crug Glas0.5 miles
- Swansea Queens Dock Ferry Terminal0.9 miles
Features and description
- Cash Buyers Only
- Studio Apartment
- City Centre Location
- Sit Out Balcony With Views Over The City
- On line auction 18th &19th May.
To Well presented studio apartment with superb views over Swansea. The apartment is located in the city centre benefiting from all of the amenities that it has to offer. The accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, bathroom, and open plan living with lounge, bedroom and kitchen areas. Auction!
To be sold by All Wales Auction - on line ! Well presented studio apartment with superb views over Swansea. The apartment is located in the city centre benefiting from all of the amenities that it has to offer. The accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, bathroom, and open plan living with lounge, bedroom and kitchen areas. He apartment also benefits from a sit out balcony providing excellent views over the city. Auction 18th & 19th May.
Open Plan Living 24' 2" x 19' ( 7.37m x 5.79m )
Entrance door into hallway with an entrance door on the left into the bathroom which continues into the living space. Living room space has carpet flooring and french doors leading out to the sit out balcony. Kitchen area is fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, integrated appliances include, Electric oven and bob, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Electric wall mounted radiators.
Bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin and door into utility cupboard with plumbing for washing machine.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Swansea. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Swansea for full details and further information.