3 bed terraced house for sale Upton Street, Porth CF39
- Porth Community School0.1 miles
- Porth County Community School0.1 miles
- Porth0.5 miles
- Dinas (Rhondda)0.9 miles
Features and description
Close to Train Station
- Sought After Location
- Modern Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Walking Distance to Local Amenities
Modern Kitchen! Upstairs Bathroom! This spacious three bedroom property is in a great location and walking distance to local amenities. Book an appointment 24 hours a day on .
Peter Alan Pontypridd are delighted to offer to the market this beautifully presented three bedroom mod-terrace home situated in the sought after area of Porth. Within walking distance you have access to local amenities such as the local primary school, shops and train station. Further benefits include good road links to the city centre as the M4 and A470 is only a short drive away making this an ideal spot for commuters.
This good size property is move in ready and would make an ideal first time buy. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, lovely size lounge and modern kitchen. To the first floor and three good size bathroom and modern family bathroom. To the rear of the property is a low maintenance enclosed rear garden with brick built out building which is currently being used as a home gym but could make an ideal home office/studio.
This property really is a must see to appreciate the size of the house.
Entered through UPVC door. Access to Lounge and stairs leading to first floor.
Lounge/diner 22' 9" x 12' 7" ( 6.93m x 3.84m )
Great size family room with space for table and chairs. UPVC bay window to front.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.84m x 3.10m )
Fitted with a range of modern matching base and eye level cupboards with contrasting work top over. Intergral Fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwahser. Space for range style cooker which is to remain. Wall mounted combi boiler. UPVC window to side and rear. UPVC door to side giving access to the rear of the property.
Access to all bedrooms and family bathroom. Loft access.
Bedroom One 17' x 9' 6" ( 5.18m x 2.90m )
UPVC window to front.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 10' 1" ( 3.89m x 3.07m )
UPVC window to rear.
Bedroom Three 13' 9" x 6' 3" ( 4.19m x 1.91m )
UPVC window to front.
To the front of the property is a small front courtyard with steps leading to front door.
To the rear of the property are steps that lead up to a area laid with artifical grass. Futher steps lead up to brick built storage.
Out Building 16' x 9' 1" ( 4.88m x 2.77m )
good size out building that is currently being used as a home gym but would make an ideal home office or outside storage.
Council Tax Band - B
Welsh Primary School - ygg Llwyncelyn
English Primary School - Ynyshir Primary
Welsh Secondary School - yg Cwm Rhondda
English Secondary School - Porth Community
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Pontypridd. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Pontypridd for full details and further information.