3 bed detached house for sale Rosemary Avenue, Market Deeping, Peterborough PE6
- William Hildyard Church of England Primary and Nursery School0.2 miles
- Market Deeping Community Primary School0.2 miles
- Stamford (Lincs)7.2 miles
- Peterborough7.6 miles
Features and description
- Extended Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Areas
- 25'7" long Refitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- 21'8" Storage Room
- Gardens To Front and Rear
- Off Road Parking
Situated in a Cul De Sac location, this Extended Detached House briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, downstairs Cloakroom, Lounge with archway to Dining Room, refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Rear Hallway, First Floor Landing, three Bedrooms and Bathroom. Gardens and driveway.
PVCu double glazed door to:
Laminate flooring, textured ceiling, telephone point, PVCu double glazed window to side. Door to Lounge, Door to:
Two piece white suite comprising of low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, radiator, PVCu double glazed window to front.
5.84m max x 3.86m max (19'2" max x 12'8"max including staircase and chimney breast). Laminate flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor landing with understairs recess, coving to textured ceiling, tv point, PVCu double glazed window to front, door to rear hallway, archway to:
4.32m x 3.53m (14'2" max x 11'7" max). L-shaped room. Laminate flooring, radiator, coving to textured ceiling, PVCu double glazed window to side, PVCu double glazed French doors giving access to rear garden.
7.80m x 2.49m (25'7" max x 8'2" max). Refitted with a range of base and eye level units, worktops over, cupboards and drawers, matching breakfast bar, 1 ¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, built-in fridge, built-in freezer, built-in double oven and five ring gas hob with extractor over, concealed wall mounted boiler, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, two radiators, ceiling with recessed lighting, PVCu double glazed window to front and rear.
Tiled flooring, PVCu double glazed door giving access to paved patio seating area.
First Floor Landing
Laminate flooring, loft access, radiator, doors to:
4.34m max x 4.09m (14'3" max x 13'5" max). L-shaped room. Sloping textured ceiling, radiator, PVCu double glazed dormer window to front.
2.95m max x 2.13m max (9'8" max x 7' max excluding door recess). Laminate flooring, radiator, PVCu double glazed dormer window to rear, sloping ceiling, built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and fitted shelves.
2.84m max 2.49m max (9'4" max x 8'2" max). Laminate flooring, radiator, PVCu double glazed window to front.
Three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with hand shower attachment and glass screen, low level wc, wash hand basin with storage under, tiled walls, ceiling with recessed spotlights, PVCu double dormer window to rear.
The property is situated in a cul de sac location, the front garden is open plan, laid mainly to lawn, double width block paved driveway providing off road parking, metal up and over door giving access into the storage room.
6.60m max 2.44m max (21'8" max x 8' max). Light and power connected, Ideal for storing motorbikes and bicycles, courtesy door to rear.
The rear garden is enclosed, laid mainly to lawn with various shrubs, good sized paved patio seating area with pergola over, outside lighting, outside tap, side gated access to front.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Sharman Quinney - Market Deeping. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Sharman Quinney - Market Deeping for full details and further information.