This traditional three bedroom located in Penarth town centre offers a great accommodation with potential for further conversion, also offering an enclosed garden, three reception rooms and a modern fitted bathroom.
A traditional three bedroom end of terrace set a stone throw away for the main high street in Penarth offering a good accommodation comprising, entrance hall way, lounge, sitting room and a fitted kitchen and diner; the downstairs continues with a modern fitted bathroom. To the first floor are three good size bedroom and a cloakroom with wc. This attractive home also benefits from an enclosed garden, double glazing and gas central heating. This is on the market with no chain.
Upvc door into entrance porch, meter cupboard, dado rail, wood effect flooring, wooden door to hall.
Dado rail, stairs to first floor, radiator, understairs storage.
Lounge 12' 5" x 10' 10" Max ( 3.78m x 3.30m Max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point, fitted shelve unit, feature fire, wooden effect flooring, wooden double door into sitting room.
Sitting Room 10' 4" Max x 10' 11" ( 3.15m Max x 3.33m )
Wooden effect flooring, radiator, fitted shelves, picture rail, door to kitchen diner
Kitchen Diner 14' 7" x 10' 1" Max ( 4.45m x 3.07m Max )
Fitted with wall and base units, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, space for fridge, one and half sink and drainer, tile splash backs, ceramic flooring, door to rear inner hall, patio door to the rear garden
Rear Inner Hall
Door to rear garden and bathroom.
Bathroom 8' 5" x 8' 7" ( 2.57m x 2.62m )
A three piece suite comprising, paneled bath with central tap & shower over, wash hand basin, wall mounted unit, wc, fully tiled, obscured double glazed window to rear, radiator
Access to all rooms and pull ladder to loft room which is partially boarded and with light.
Bedroom One 16' 2" Max x 10' 4" ( 4.93m Max x 3.15m )
Two double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes, dado rail.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" Max x 11' 2" ( 3.12m Max x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" Max x 10' 2" ( 2.79m Max x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built-in cupboard with housing boiler.
Wc, wash hand basin, tiles splash back
Paved court yard with steps to upper level, mostly paved, flower beds with matures fruit trees, garden shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.