5 bed detached house for sale Portland Place, Hertford Heath, Hertford SG13
- Hertford Heath Primary and Nursery School0.2 miles
- Haileybury and Imperial Service College0.8 miles
- Hertford East1.5 miles
- Ware (Herts)1.5 miles
Features and description
Virtual Tour Available
- Substantial Five Bedroom detached House
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen Diner And Two Utility Rooms
- Family Bathroom And En-Suite Shower Room
- Swimming Pool And Summer House
- Mature Rear Garden
- Large Driveway Offering Parking For Five/Six Cars
- Desirable Village Location
***don't miss out***Set within a private road in the sought after village of Hertford Heath is this substantial five bedroom detached residence offering fantastic living space throughout. Externally the property offers a secluded mature garden, brick built summer house and private swimming pool.
Set within a private road in the sought after village of Hertford Heath is this substantial five bedroom detached residence offering fantastic living space throughout. The downstairs accommodation currently offers a large spacious family room, dining room and kitchen diner with utility area. To the side of the house there is a further reception room/day room, study, utility kitchenette and direct access to the large double garage which makes great scope for an annex or to offer additional living and work space. To the first floor are five bedrooms, a family bathroom and en-suite shower room to the main bedroom. Externally the property offers a secluded mature garden, brick built summer house and swimming pool. To the front there is parking for five/six cars and direct access to the double garage.
Built in storage cupboard, radiator.
Stairs to first floor.
Wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap over, low level WC, tiled floor, radiator, obscure double glazed window to rear aspect.
Lounge: 23' 7" x 14' 5" ( 7.19m x 4.39m )
Dual aspect double glazed window to front, two double glazed windows and double glazed casement doors leading to rear garden, fireplace, double door to hallway, arch to inner hall.
Direct access to double garage, double glazed window, radiator.
Study: 12' 4" x 7' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.29m )
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Range of wall and base units with solid oak work surfaces with square edges, single sink unit and drainer with mixer tap over, space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, radiator, obscure double glazed window to side aspect, tiled splashbacks and surround.
Sitting Room/play Room: 16' 1" x 12' 11" ( 4.90m x 3.94m )
Two double glazed windows to side aspect, double glazed casement doors leading to garden, radiator.
Kitchen: 12' 6" x 12' 6" ( 3.81m x 3.81m )
Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over and central island unit with seating area, double stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap over, space for range style cooker with large stainless steel extractor hood over, space for fridge freezer, space for dishwasher, wall mounted boiler, radiator, double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed window to rear aspect, tiled splashbacks, access through to utility area.
Dining Room: 13' 8" x 10' 6" ( 4.17m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, open to hallway, radiator, built in bespoke display storage units made and fitted by Conquest.
-First Floor Landing-
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft.
Bedroom One: 16' 4" x 17' 4" max (Part restricted hh) ( 4.98m x 5.28m max (Part restricted hh) )
Double glazed window to front aspect, walk in wardrobe, radiator, door to en-suite.
Large shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap over and vanity unit below, low level flush WC, fully tiled walls, fitted storage cupboard, tiled floor, heated towel rail, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two: 10' 3" (Restricted hh) x 11' 7" ( 3.12m (Restricted hh) x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 11' 5" x 9' 1" (Restricted hh) ( 3.48m x 2.77m (Restricted hh) )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, space for wardrobe
Bedroom Four: 21' 5" x 7' 10" plus recess (Restricted hh) ( 6.53m x 2.39m plus recess (Restricted hh) )
Two double glazed windows to front, two radiators, storage cupboard
Bedroom Five: 9' 1" (Restricted hh) x 9' 2" ( 2.77m (Restricted hh) x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Four piece suite comprising of large walk in shower fully tiled with rainfall shower over, free standing bath with chrome taps over, wash hand basin with vanity units, dual flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, obscure double glazed window to rear aspect.
Generous rear garden offering decked and tiled patio area leading onto a mainly laid to lawn mature garden with mature shrubs and trees, further paved seating area, large swimming pool, access to brick built outhouse.
Brick built summer house with double glazed double doors, power and lighting.
Approximately 25/30ft fully functional swimming pool with outhouse area housing pump and pool equipment.
Shingled driveway offering parking for five/six cars.
Two single door garages with up and over doors, garages with full power and lighting, door to inner hall of house.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Hertford. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Hertford for full details and further information.