3 bed detached bungalow for sale South Park, Minehead TA24
- Minehead First School0.6 miles
- St Michael's Church of England First School0.6 miles
- Minehead Harbour1.2 miles
- Cardiff Airport15 miles
Features and description
- Elevated Position Overlooking Minehead
- Fantastic Views Towards the Surrounds Countryside & The Brisol Channel
- Detached Villa Style Bungalow - Three Bedroom
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room - Gas Central Heating
- Large Landscaped Rear Garden - Garage & Off Street Parking
Enjoying the most fantastic far reaching views towards the surrounding countryside & the Bristol Channel is this well presented three bedroom individual ranch style detached bungalow. The property benefits from a full width decked veranda to the rear & a large landscaped rear garden.
Enjoying the most fantastic far reaching views towards the surrounding countryside & the Bristol Channel is this well presented three bedroom individual ranch style detached bungalow. The property benefits from a full width decked veranda to the rear & a large landscaped rear garden. Internal inspection is a must!
Double glazed & Leading to
Double glazed window to the front, fitted carpet, telephone point, radiator, access to roof space, doors to
Lounge 18' 10" x 12' 4" Max ( 5.74m x 3.76m Max )
Double glazed window to the front & double glazed patio doors to a decked veranda & access to the rear garden enjoying fantastic views over Minehead & towards the surrounding countryside & the Bristol Channel, fitted carpet, television point, two radiators, double oak doors to the kitchen.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 19' 9" x 10' 10" Max ( 6.02m x 3.30m Max )
Double glazed windows to the side & rear enjoying fantastic far reaching views towards the Bristol Channel & surrounding countryside, double glazed door to the rear giving access to a decked veranda & access to the garden, radiator, laminate floor, a modern range of fitted base & wall units, integrated fridge freezer, integrated double electric oven, inset gas hob, chimney style cooker hood over, worktop surfaces, inset sink unit, part tiled surrounds, inset ceiling spotlights.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 11' 10" ( 3.86m x 3.61m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear giving access to a decked veranda & access to the garden whilst enjoying fantastic views, fitted carpet, television point, radiator, door to
Ensuite Shower Room
Double glazed window to the rear, a white suite comprising of shower cubicle, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under, tiled surrounds, extractor unit, heated towel rail, vinyl floor, inset ceiling spotlights.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
Double glazed windows to the front & side, fitted carpet, television point, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 6' 11" ( 2.54m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted carpet, radiator.
With roof light tunnel, a white suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps, shower unit over, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under, tiled surrounds, inset ceiling spotlights, extractor unit.
The property is approached via a tarmac driveway offering off street parking & giving access to the garage & front door. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower & shrub beds, trees, pathway then leads to the side of the property giving access to the rear garden.
To the rear is a large landscaped garden with a full width decked veranda immediately off the rear of the property lending itself to an ideal area for alfresco dining whilst taking in the most fantastic far reaching views towards the surrounding countryside & the Bristol Channel. Access to the Utility Room can be found via the decked veranda. Paved steps then lead down to a laid to lawn area with flower & shrub beds, various trees, patio area, pathway leading to the rear of the garden where the timber garden shed can be found, greenhouse with compost area, a large vegetable plot & fruit cage.
Utility Room 11' 5" x 6' 6" ( 3.48m x 1.98m )
Double glazed door to the rear garden, double glazed window to the rear, a range of modern fitted base & wall units, worktop surfaces, inset sink unit, space & plumbing for a washing machine, space & vent for a tumble dryer, space for a freezer, heated towel rail, vinyl floor, extractor unit, door to the garage, door to separate WC.
Double glazed window to the front, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under, heated towel rail, vinyl floor.
Garage 15' x 9' ( 4.57m x 2.74m )
With sliding timber doors to the front, double glazed window to the rear, integral door to the utility, light & power.
The property is situated within the pretty coastal resort of Minehead, known as the gateway to Exmoor and the start of The South West Coast Path. Minehead offers a good range of day to day amenities, a hospital and schools for all ages including a sixth form college. The rolling hills of Exmoor, Quantock Hills and Brendon Hills are all within easy motoring distance as are the sandy beaches at Blue Anchor. The county town of Taunton is some 24 miles to the south and offers a further range of high street shops, public and state schools and great access links to both the M5 and A303. A direct train link to London Paddington is available from Taunton station in approximately two hours.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fox & Sons - Minehead. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Minehead for full details and further information.