3 bed semi-detached house for sale Buxton Road, Bakewell DE45
- Bakewell CofE Infant School0.1 miles
- St Anselm's School0.2 miles
- Grindleford6.6 miles
- Matlock7.2 miles
Features and description
- Semi detached property
- Centrally located in the historic market town of Bakewell
- Fantastic access to the peak district
- Separate garage at the rear
This beautifully appointed property offers versatile accommodation over two floors. The property is currently used as holiday accommodation. Set in lovely gardens the property has a garage accessed to the rear.
This beautifully appointed property offers versatile accommodation over two floors. The property is currently used as holiday accommodation and briefly comprises of three bedrooms, one reception room, four ensuite facilities and a modern kitchen. The property could easily be reconfigured into a comfortable family home or remain as an excellent business opportunity. Set in lovely gardens the property has a garage accessed to the rear which has additional space beneath. This could be utilised as a home office or developed further subject to the necessary planning consents. An internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the standard of accommodation available.
A door at the front opens into the entrance hallway which has a tiled floor, a central heating radiator and a useful storage area under the stairs. A single glazed door opens into the rear entrance lobby.
Rear Entrance Lobby
The rear entrance lobby has two storage cupboards one houses the Worcester Bosch boiler. A single glazed opaque door opens onto the rear garden.
Kitchen 7' 4" x 13' 10" ( 2.24m x 4.22m )
This stylish and well appointed galley style kitchen features a range of wall and base units having high gloss white doors and contrasting black granite work surfaces. Integrated appliances include a Neff double oven, Neff microwave, an integrated fridge/freezer and a 5 ring gas hob with a stainless steel extractor fan over. A breakfast bar area has been incorporated into the design and the tiled black and white floor tiles complement the kitchen units. The room has a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 10" at the max x 10' 6" extending to 11' 9" ( 4.22m at the max x 3.20m extending to 3.58m )
This room is currently used as a bedroom however it could be converted back to a reception room should the potential purchaser require. There is a double glazed window to the front with secondary glazing and central heating radiator. Decorative coving to the ceiling and a picture rail. Double doors open to a walk-in storage cupboard/wardrobe. A further door opens into the ensuite.
This beautifully presented ensuite has a WC, wash hand basin and a walk-in shower. There is an extractor fan and spotlights to the ceiling. The room has a tiled floor and the walls are tiled to half height.
Lounge 14' x 13' 11" at the max ( 4.27m x 4.24m at the max )
This reception room has previously been used as a bedroom and could forfil a number of uses. The room has a double glazed window to the front and the side both with secondary glazing. There is coving to the ceiling, a picture rail and a central heating radiator. A door opens to a storage cupboard/wardrobe and there is a door which opens into the ensuite.
The ensuite comprises of a low flush WC and wash hand basin with storage beneath and a walk in shower. There are spotlights to the ceiling, a chrome heated towel rail, double glazed window to rear and a useful storage cupboard. The ensuite is finished with tiling to the walls and floor.
This galleried landing has a storage cupboard, a double glazed window to the rear, a ceiling rose and a dado rail.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 13' 6" ( 4.32m x 4.11m )
This bedroom has a single glazed window to the front with secondary glazing, spotlights to the ceiling and a central heating radiator. A door opens into the ensuite.
This spacious ensuite has a bathroom suite comprising of bath with chrome mixer tap, wash hand basin with storage beneath and a low flush WC. There is a walk-in shower, extractor, chrome heated towel rail, spotlights to the ceiling and the room is tiled to the floor and to half height. The ensuite has built in storage cupboards one housing the hot water cylinder and there is a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" narrowing to 10' 5" x 14' ( 3.51m narrowing to 3.17m x 4.27m )
This bedroom has a single glazed window to the front with secondary glazing, central heating radiator and a dado rail. Double doors open to a walk-in wardrobe.
The ensuite comprises of a low WC wash hand basin and a walk-in shower with an extractor fan. There is tiling to the floor, shower area with the remaining walls tiled to half height.
To the front there is a cottage style garden with a path that leads round to the side garden.
The side garden is laid mainly to lawn and features a range of mature plants and shrubs.
The tiered rear garden has a patio area and three outbuildings. The first having an outside WC, power and light, The second is used as a laundry room and has a tiled floor, tiling to half height, power and light. The third is used for storage. Steps from the enclosed rear garden lead up to the garage.
The garage has vehicle access from the rear and has an electric roller door. There is a single glazed window to the side which provides light to the area. Steps from the garage lead down to a storage area beneath which is currently divided into two. This could be utilised as a home office or developed further subject to the necessary planning consents. From this a door opens onto the rear/side gardens.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Bagshaws Residential - Bakewell. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bagshaws Residential - Bakewell for full details and further information.