5 bed property for sale Cuthberts Maltings, Diss IP22
- Diss0.3 miles
- Diss Infant and Nursery School with Children's Centre0.6 miles
- Diss Church of England Junior Academy0.7 miles
- Eccles Road9.5 miles
Features and description
- Wonderully presented five bedroom maltings conversion
- Located close to the town centre
- Garage and parking
- Good transport links to Norwich & London
- Five bedrooms, four with en-suites
- Stunning & contemporary decorative order
- Spacious reception room to ground floor
- Contact Branch for Virtual Viewing details
Virtual viewing available
A beautifully presented maltings conversion from a former maltings in a central town location with five bedrooms, four of which with en-suites, large reception room and large kitchen/diner. The property also features a swimming pool, garage and plenty of off-road parking.
Originally designed as two houses, Cuthbert Maltings were converted 10 years ago, the 5000sqft+ accommodation includes; an extensive kitchen/diner with half-vaulted ceiling measuring 39ft+, a light and airy reception space surrounded by windows with French doors, and retained and restored original features blended with contemporary features such as; glass balustrades and Lutron lighting. There are staircases at both ends of the property leading to all floors, one spacious bedroom with en-suite, a principal bedroom with generous en-suite and a dressing room and a further bedroom/study. The top floor features two more large bedrooms, one with en-suite and one with a WC. Outside, there is a double garage with four parking spaces, the walled south-facing courtyard garden provides a 'sun-trap' and houses the heated swimming pool with decking, plant room and mature landscaping with trees.
Front door in, staircase to first floor, door through to cloakroom and door into kitchen. Tiled flooring.
With low level WC, hand wash basin and window to front. Door through to utility. Tiled flooring.
Door into kitchen. Tiled flooring.
Kitchen/diner 29' 9" x 23' 5" ( 9.07m x 7.14m )
Window to rear, door into courtyard from rear aspect. Door to heating cupboard with underfloor heating pipes and system. Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units, 1 ½ bowl sink/drainer and mixer tap, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, electric double oven with gas hob in peninsula island with extractor over and circular breakfast bar. Dining area is vaulted full height to the three stories with hanging fibre-optic chandelier and windows to side aspect at height of first floor with exposed brickwork and beams
Sitting Room 39' 7" x 29' 4" ( 12.06m x 8.94m )
This impressive space has three large windows to side and three French doors to rear opening into the south-facing courtyard/pool area. The room has exposed brick to one end with exposed beams and vertical steel supports original to the building. Space for wood burner with glass hearth and flue already installed. Stairs with glass balustrades to first floor.
Engineered oak flooring with radiator and mezzanine balcony overlooking the dining area with glass balustrade. Stairs to second floor, windows to side and front aspects.
Principal Bedroom 22' 8" x 20' 5" ( 6.91m x 6.22m )
Spacious bedroom with engineered oak flooring, windows to rear and side aspects. Original beamed ceiling.
With engineered oak flooring and radiator.
With window to rear aspect, double Jacuzzi bath, two heated towel rails, low level WC, part-tiled walls, double-width hand wash basin. Attractive tiling to walls. Large 'wet-room' style shower.
Study/bedroom Five 10' 8" x 8' 4" ( 3.25m x 2.54m )
Engineered oak flooring, underfloor heating and two obscured porthole windows to mezzanine landing.
Bedroom Two 17' 7" x 12' 11" ( 5.36m x 3.94m )
Another large bedroom with window to rear aspect, exposed brick work and oak beams, radiator, walk-in wardrobe, oak door to:
With part-tiled walls, tiled flooring, exposed brick work, window to rear aspect, walk-in double shower cubicle and low level WC. Hand wash basin, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Three 28' 4" x 20' 8" ( 8.64m x 6.30m )
Spacious bedroom that could easily be converted into two smaller bedrooms, with Velux window to rear aspect, eaves storage, fitted carpet, and central beam pillar, further exposed oak beams, two radiators, door from staircase into room and oak door to:
With part-tiled walls, exposed beams, tiled floor, sunken bath with mixer tap and shower head, walk-in shower with heated towel rail.
Bedroom Four 22' 9" x 14' 10" ( 6.93m x 4.52m )
From bedroom three a door leads to this bedroom, two Velux windows to rear, original exposed oak beams, vertical beams, eaves storage, two radiators, oak door to:
With low level WC, hand wash basin, tiled splashback, exposed brickwork, extractor fan, heated towel rail. Shower can be added to be a en-suite.
To the rear of the property there is a double garage with two off-road parking spaces and two further parking spaces just to the front of the property. To the rear, there is a walled south-facing courtyard garden housing a heated swimming pool, a plant room with the swimming pool filter and a decked area around the pool. This area currently has planning permission granted to erect a glazed roof over the swimming pool area.
Cuthbert Maltings is located in the heart of the popular South Norfolk town of Diss, surrounded by local amenities. The property itself is located 0.4 miles away from the rail station giving access to Norwich and London, a perfect property for those looking to commute, taking 90 minutes to London Liverpool Street with all new trains.
This property has planning permission granted to enclose the swimming pool with a glazed roof with bifold doors.
Planning ref - 2016/1369.
Agents Note Two
This property is incredibly flexible and could be sub-divided to provide more, smaller bedrooms, or to separate the living accommodation.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown Select - Norwich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown Select - Norwich for full details and further information.