1 bed maisonette for sale Norton Way North, Letchworth Garden City SG6
- Garden City Montessori School0.1 miles
- Letchworth Garden City0.3 miles
- Hillshott Infant School and Nursery0.4 miles
- Baldock1.7 miles
Features and description
- Walking distance to Letchworth town centre/train station.
- Chain free.
- Private parking for one car plus additional visitor bays.
- Electric gated access into the block.
- Patio doors in the master bedroom and lounge.
- Spacious accommodation.
- Well kept development.
- Perfect for an investor/first time buyer.
*open to offers/moitvated vendor* This apartment comes to the market chain free and is located in a prime location within the heart of Letchworth town centre. The apartment offers spacious accommodation, has one allocated parking space and has its own front door, perfect for a commuter or investor.
Letchworth Garden City:
Letchworth is the world's first Garden City that was founded by Ebenezer Howard in 1903, with a vision that would relieve the poverty and slum conditions suffered by so many within the late Victorian era. With a dream of Garden Cities where the best elements of town and country would be combined from the town in order to be used to benefit the ordinary townspeople. Now more than 100 years on, the Estate is now managed by the Heritage Foundation.
- 35 minutes to London King's Cross by train.
- A1(M), junctions 9 & 10. Stevenage (9 miles). Welwyn Garden City (14 miles). M25 (20 miles). Luton (14 miles). Cambridge (25 miles).
- Local Airports - Luton (13 miles) and Stansted (29 miles).
- Eleven schools provide a mix of infant, junior and primary level education.
- A specialist primary school for children with moderate learning difficulties.
- Two secondary schools, The Highfield School (Science Specialist) and Fearnhill School (Maths and Computing College).
- Two independent schools, St Christopher School and St Francis' College.
- 13.6 mile Garden City Greenway - Letchworth's circular walk and cycle path.
- Standalone Farm.
- First Garden City Heritage Museum.
- Health & Fitness - Outdoor and indoor swimming pools, North Herts Leisure Centre, Nuffield Health Club, Spirella Fitness and more...
- Sport - Over 20 Garden City clubs, football, rugby, badminton, running club and more...
Entrance hall with access into the bedroom, bathroom and lounge. The entrance hall has a airing cupboard, storage cupboard and fitted carpet.
Spacious lounge/diner with patio doors opening up on to a small patio area (not owned) The room has a fitted carpet, two electric wall mounted heaters and T.V / phone points.
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces around. One and half bowl sink with drainer. Electric oven with cooker hood over. Integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
Spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobes, fitted carpet, electric wall mounted heater, and patio doors.
Fitted bathroom with bath with mixer taps and shower. WC. Wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. The room is partly tiled.
Private gated entrance into the development. The property comes with one allocated parking space and has additional parking for visitors.
Lease Length: 150 years from 2006
Service Charges: £776 per year (vendor advises)
Ground Rent: £200 per year (vendor advises)
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Connells - Letchworth. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells - Letchworth for full details and further information.