5 bed detached house for sale Lion Hill, Stone Cross, Pevensey BN24
- Stone Cross School0.1 miles
- Hazel Court School0.3 miles
- Pevensey & Westham1.5 miles
- Hampden Park (Sussex)1.5 miles
Features and description
- ***guide price £500,000-£525,000***
- Five/ Six double bedrooms
- Detached Garage
- Large gardens with private Sun terrace
- In/out Driveway
- Conveniently located in Stone Cross, close to shops and amenities
- Detached Villa style family home
***guide price £500,000-£525,000***
Situated in the ever sought after Stone cross area of Pevensey, Boasting 5/6 bedrooms and occupying large grounds, the property boasts a large private Sun terrace, sweeping in/ out driveway, detached garage, the property has spacious accommodation throughout!
An opportunity has arisen to acquire this Unique detached residence conveniently located in the sought after village of Stone Cross, Boasting flexible and spacious accommodation throughout, this stunning family property has a large plot with five/six bedrooms, two/ three reception rooms and a beautifully maintained rear garden, the property further boasts a private sun terrace with far reaching views, the front of the property has a huge frontage with off road parking for many cars, including a large campervan/mobile home, detached garage and a sweeping in /out driveway.
door to the front aspect, double glazed door to the entrance hall
radiator, storage cupboard, cupboard housing the electrics stairs to first floor landing
Sitting Room 19' 7" x 14' 7" ( 5.97m x 4.45m )
three double glazed windows to the front and side aspect, radiator, electric fire place.
Dining Room/ Bedroom Four 14' 5" x 14' 5" ( 4.39m x 4.39m )
double glazed bay window to the front aspect, gas fire place with mantle above, radiator.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 9' 2" ( 4.22m x 2.79m )
having a range of wall and base units incorporating sink and drainer, space for oven, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler, double glazed window to the side aspect, door through to the conservatory.
Utillity Room 8' 11" x 8' 4" ( 2.72m x 2.54m )
base units with worksurfaces, space for appliances, double glazed door to conservatory and a radiator.
Bedroom Five 11' x 10' 6" ( 3.35m x 3.20m )
radiator, double glazed french doors to the conservatory
Study/ Bedroom Six 13' 8" x 9' 11" ( 4.17m x 3.02m )
radiator, double glazed window to the rear aspect
Downstairs Shower Room
walk in shower with a power shower over, double glazed window to the side aspect, partly tiled walls, radiator.
low level WC, partly tiled walls, double glazed window to the side aspect,
Stairs From Ground To First
floor landing, loft access
Eaves Storage 17' 2" x 13' 9" ( 5.23m x 4.19m )
with hanging rail and a radiator
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 10' 6" ( 4.52m x 3.20m )
double glazed french doors to the balcony, two double glazed windows to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 15' 9" x 8' 8" ( 4.80m x 2.64m )
built in low wardrobes, double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.95m )
double glazed french doors to the rear balcony, double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects,
white suite comprising paneled bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, radiator, fully tiled walls, double glazed window to the the rear aspect,
Low level WC, Partly tiled walls, double glazed window to the rear aspect,
large rear garden with area that is mainly laid to lawn with gated side access, stable gate entry fence, timber shed, A historic World war Two gun placement,
to the front of the property is a large in out driveway with off road parking for several cars and access to the garage
up and over door, private door, power and electric.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fox & Sons - Langney. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Langney for full details and further information.