2 bed bungalow for sale Laundry Lane, Leominster, Herefordshire HR6
- Leominster Primary School0.1 miles
- Earl Mortimer College and Sixth Form Centre0.2 miles
- Leominster0.5 miles
Features and description
We are delighted to present a stunning two bedroom bungalow in the sought after Historic market town of Leominster famed for stunning surrounding countryside. Built to a high specification with attention to detail, with spacious ground floor living areas. With French doors leading on to patio and turfed garden, there is a perfectly kitchen and plenty more. Furthermore it offers a stunning master bedroom suite alongside second double bedroom, skilfully positioned to optimise on space with plentiful of in-built storage. The remaining space has been expertly fashioned into a large living / dining space with plentiful room to incorporate all your needs.
**** help to buy scheme available*****
Located on the outskirts of the market town of Leominster. A abundance of high street and boutique shops, schools and local amenities The town has good transport facilities including bus and railway stations, with the Cathedral City of Hereford approximately 13 miles to the south. Also in close proximity is the Historic South Shropshire town of Ludlow with Worcester City approximately 40 minutes’ drive where there is access to the M5.
* Entrance hallway
* Living/ Dinner
* Two Double bedrooms
* Family Bathroom
* Private turfed rear garden with patio
Help to Buy is a Government funded scheme that helps both first-time buyers and existing homeowners to purchase a brand new property. How does it work?
The initiative combines a low 5% deposit with a 20% equity loan from the Government and low mortgage rates for the remaining 75% of the property’s value.
1. Once you’ve found your ideal home on one of our developments, you will need to put down a deposit of 5%.
2. The Government will provide you with an equity loan of up to 20% of the value of the property. This loan is interest-free for the first 5 years and can be repaid at any time within 25 years (or the term of the mortgage) or on the sale of the property.
3. You then secure a mortgage for the remaining 75%. This is the same as a standard mortgage but you will usually receive much lower rates than you would for a 95% mortgage.
Exceptions to the scheme are listed below, but if you are unsure whether you are eligible or have any questions about how it could help you purchase your dream property from Virtual Home Tours, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Certain conditions apply:
• Help to Buy is only available on new build homes. Your new home will be covered by an overall 10-Year NHBC or labc warranty
• Your mortgage must be capital repayment (not interest only).
• Help to Buy is only available on properties occupied by the mortgage holder(s) (not buy-to-let).
• The property can’t be worth more than £600,000.
Thanks to Help to Buy, These superb developments are well within everyone’s reach. If you would like more information regarding the scheme, please get in touch. Our Friendly team knows the ins and outs of the scheme and our advisors are ready to answer any questions you might have.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Virtual Estates. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Virtual Estates for full details and further information.