2 bed flat for sale Beaulieu Drive, Stone Cross, Pevensey BN24
- Stone Cross School0.1 miles
- Hazel Court School0.4 miles
- Hampden Park (Sussex)1.4 miles
- Pevensey & Westham1.6 miles
Features and description
- **guide price** £185,000- £195,000*
- Two double bedrooms
- Own private entrance
- Being sold with no forward chain!
- For more information please call us on
- New boiler
- Fantastic investment opportunity/sought after stone cross location
**guide price** £185,000- £195,000**Fox & Sons are delighted to present to market this first floor apartment located in Stone cross, In our opinion the property is well presented and is spacious throughouT
Fox & Sons are delighted to present to market this first floor apartment located in Stone cross, In our opinion the property is well presented and is spacious throughout, Having a share in the freehold and its own private entrance the property is being sold with no forward chain!
Having private door to the front aspect with stairs leading to the first floor.
Having a radiator and loft access.
Lounge 14' 10" x 14' 10" ( 4.52m x 4.52m )
An open plan living area to the kitchen offering ample space and window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Kitchen 14' 10" x 8' 5" ( 4.52m x 2.57m )
Comprising a range of wall and base units incorporating sink and drainer and window to the front aspect, Space and plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, electric oven and gas hob, Radiator and space for small table.
Bedroom One 16' 1" x 9' 9" ( 4.90m x 2.97m )
Having double glazed window to the rear aspect and fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 16' 2" max x 7' 9" ( 4.93m max x 2.36m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Having a paneled bath with part tiled walls, low level W.C, wash hand basin, shaver point, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Parking to the rear of the property, private space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fox & Sons - Langney. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Langney for full details and further information.