2 bed terraced house for sale Whitefield Street, Ton Pentre, Pentre CF41
- Ton Pentre Junior School0.2 miles
- Ton Infants School0.2 miles
- Ton Pentre0.2 miles
- Treorchy1 miles
Features and description
- Tastefully renovated
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Utility room
- Landscaped garden
- Viewings are a must
Viewings are truly a must, recently renovated and tastefully decorated stone fronted terraced property with modern kitchen, bathroom and utility room. The property has been recently renovated to a high standard and is in close proximity to local amenities, road and rail links.
Viewings are truly a must, recently renovated and tastefully decorated stone fronted terraced property with modern kitchen, bathroom and utility room. The property has been recently renovated to a high standard and is in close proximity to local amenities such as the local primary school and shops. Further benefits include good road and rail links to the city centre.
This is a beautifully presented property and is move in ready which will make it ideal for First Time Buyers looking to take their first steps onto the property ladder. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance inner porch, spacious lounge/dining room with feature fire, modern kitchen with built in appliances and double doors to a landscaped garden and utility room. To the first floor, landing, generous size modern bathroom/w.c, two double bedrooms (master with walking wardrobe that have been fashionably decorated to fit within the rest of the property).
To the rear of the property is a low maintenance garden laid with timber decking, and artificial lawn with rear lane access.
This property really is a must see to appreciate the work that has been done.
access via composite entrance door, door through to:
Lounge/dining Room 21' x 14' maximum ( 6.40m x 4.27m maximum )
Spacious room with feature open plan staircase with glass balustrade providing access to the first floor accommodation, double glazed sash style UPVC double glazed window to the front, two single panel radiators, smoke alarm, power points, feature fireplace, open plan to:
Fitted Kitchen 14' 4" x 7' 8" maximum ( 4.37m x 2.34m maximum )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units with high gloss handless doors, worktops with induction hobs, built in oven and cooker hood, integrated fridge/freezer, power points, ceramic tiled flooring, feature vertical radiator, double glazed double doors to the rear garden, sloping ceiling with skylights, doorway to;
Utility Room 6' 10" x 3' 10" ( 2.08m x 1.17m )
Base units with worktop space, plumbing for washing machine and slimline dishwasher, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, radiator, double glazed window to the rear.
loft access (loft is partially boarded for storage use) smoke alarm, doors to both bedrooms and bathroom/w.c
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 8' 6" ( 4.42m x 2.59m )
Two double glazed sash style double glazed windows to the front, radiator, power points, walk in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" into door recess x 12' 4" ( 2.69m into door recess x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, power points.
Modern three piece suite comprising a low level/w.c, wash hand basin with base cupboards, side panel bath with rainfall shower over, heated towel rails, ceiling spotlights, extractor fan, obscure glazed window to the rear.
Enclosed rear garden mainly laid with timber decking, artificial lawn area, timber gate providing rear access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Pontypridd. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Pontypridd for full details and further information.