3 bed detached house for sale Westfield Way, Langtoft, Peterborough PE6
- Langtoft Primary School0.4 miles
- Kirkstone House School1.4 miles
- Stamford (Lincs)6.3 miles
- Peterborough9.2 miles
Features and description
- Allison Built Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Downstairs Cloakroom and Utility Room
- Garage and Gardens
- Cul De Sac Village Location
Situated in a cul de sac location in the popular village of Langtoft, this Allison built detached house briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Utility Room, first floor, Master Bedroom with En Suite, two further Bedrooms and Bathroom. Outside, garage and gardens.
Hardwood door with glazed side panel leading to:
Radiator, coving to textured ceiling, stairs to galleried first floor, doors to:
Fitted with two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin and low-level wc, tiled splashback, coving to textured ceiling.
5.33m x 2.92m (18'8" max x 9'7"max). Pvcu double glazed window to front, two radiators, tv point, coving to textured ceiling, gas point for a gas fire, pvcu double glazed patio doors giving access into the enclosed rear garden.
5.33m x 2.90m (17'8" x 9'6"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units and cupboards with drawers and worktop space, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, space for fridge and freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in electric hob with extractor over, pvcu double glazed window to rear and one to front, radiator, tiled flooring in the kitchen area, coving to textured ceiling, door to:
1.70m x 1.63m (5'7" x 5'4"). Fitted worktop with a storage cupboard under, built-in under stairs storage cupboard, wall mounted gas radiator heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, part glazed door giving access into the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Pvcu double glazed window to rear, built-in over stairs airing cupboard, radiator, access to loft space, telephone point, doors to:
5.42m x 2.97m (17'9"max x 9'9"max). L-shaped room. Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to textured ceiling, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece white suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level wc, half tiled walls, shaver point, radiator, coving to textured ceiling, pvcu double glazed window to rear.
2.95m x 2.62m (9'8" x 8'7"). Radiator, coving to textured ceiling, pvcu double glazed window to rear.
2.67m x 2.59m (8'9" x 8' 6"). Radiator, coving to textured ceiling, pvcu double glazed window to front.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with hand shower attached and folding screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, half tiled walls, shaver point, pvcu double glazed window to front.
Set back off the road, the front garden is open plan, laid mainly to lawn, gravel driveway leading to the single garage with metal up and over door, light and power connected, courtesy door to rear garden. The rear garden is enclosed, laid mainly to lawn with flower and shrub borders, paved patio seating area, outside water tap, outside lighting, side gated access to driveway.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Sharman Quinney - Market Deeping. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Sharman Quinney - Market Deeping for full details and further information.