3 bed detached house for sale Roughton Road, Cromer NR27
- Cromer Junior School0.1 miles
- Cromer Academy0.1 miles
- Roughton Road0.4 miles
- Cromer0.6 miles
Features and description
- Beautifully Rennovated Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Converted Garage/ Home Office Space
- None Estate
- Kitchen Extension With Glass Atrium & Bi-Fold Doors
- No Onward Chain
no onward chain! A stylishly improved and extended show-stopping family home on the outskirts of Cromer town centre. Seeing is believing! Please contact William H Brown on to arrange your viewing today!
A fully refurbished and extended detached luxury home on the outskirts of Cromer town centre! Offering character features twinned with high-end fixtures and fittings, this show stopping home simply must be on your wish list to view.
Externally, the property is set back from the road to offer a great degree of privacy and offers ample off road parking and a landscaped front lawn. The garage has been smartly converted and can now be used as an ideal home office or hobby room, giving a great deal of flexibility for how this home can be lived in.
Bi-folding doors off the rear extension and the contemporary glass atrium allow light to flood into the brand new 'Howdens' fitted kitchen, creating a truly wonderful environment to entertain or host the family.
The accommodation briefly comprises of: Entrance lobby/boot room, w/c, study, and lounge with wood burner, open plan kitchen and dining area and utility room whilst there are three bedrooms and family bathroom off landing.
A private paved courtyard to the rear can be accessed by every room at the back of the house and is perfectly designed to bring the 'outside in'.
Please contact William H Brown on for further information and to arrange your viewing today!
Double glazed window front.
W/C, wash hand basin and double glazed window to rear.
Lounge 18' 7" x 11' 6" ( 5.66m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front, wooden flooring, bi-folding doors into garden and wood burner.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.17m x 3.15m )
Under floor heating and oak flooring.
Kitchen 15' 2" x 13' 6" ( 4.62m x 4.11m )
Wooden floooring with underfloor hating, smooth ceiling and LED lighting, bi-folding door to side and rear garden and glass atrium.
Central heating boiler.
Double glazed window to front and rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.15m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear, feature fireplace, wooden flooring and fitted storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 7' 11" ( 3.15m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and smooth ceiling.
Corner unit, sink and W/C.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Cromer. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Cromer for full details and further information.