4 bed terraced house for sale Fitzwilliam Street, Huddersfield HD1
- Huddersfield0.1 miles
- Brambles Primary Academy0.4 miles
- Spring Grove Junior Infant and Nursery School0.5 miles
- Lockwood1.2 miles
Features and description
- Sale by Modern Auction (T&Cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyers fees apply
- Four Bedroom Mid Terraced Property
- Town Centre Location
- Close To Train Station
- Fully Renovated
- Excellent Rental Opportunity or Lock-up-and-Leave
This fully renovated four bedroom mid terraced property boasts a town centre location, conveniently close to the train station making it perfect for commuters. It is an ideal lock-up-and-leave property and also offers a fantastic rental opportunity.
The property is located in this sought after town centre position with the train station and bus station within easy reach.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Enter the property into the hallway which is warmed by a radiator.
Lounge 12' 4" max into recess x 14' 7" ( 3.76m max into recess x 4.45m )
A spacious reception room with a radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 6" x 9' 1" plus door recess ( 4.11m x 2.77m plus door recess )
A double bedroom with a radiator and a single glazed window and a single glazed velux window.
Kitchen Diner 11' 8" x 14' 11" ( 3.56m x 4.55m )
Fitted with a good range of modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer. Appliances include an electric oven and hob with cooker-hood extractor above, along with plumbing for a washing machine and space or a fridge freezer.
The room offers plenty of space for a good sized dining table and chairs. A radiator and an extractor fan complete the kitchen diner.
The landing is warmed by a radiator and has doors to two bedrooms and the shower room. A staircase rises to the loft bedroom.
Bedroom Two 7' 8" x 8' ( 2.34m x 2.44m )
Having a radiator and a double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 14' 10" x 7' 9" ( 4.52m x 2.36m )
A double bedroom with a radiator and a double glazed window
Furnished with a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and a WC. The room includes a heated towel rail and an extractor fan.
Bedroom One 21' 7" max to staircase x 7' 7" max to eaves res'd headheight ( 6.58m max to staircase x 2.31m max to eaves res'd headheight )
This generously proportioned double bedroom has a radiator and a double glazed velux window.
Steps lead upto the property.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Huddersfield. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Huddersfield for full details and further information.