3 bed bungalow for sale Bishop Herbert Close, Hockering, Dereham NR20
- Hockering Church of England Primary Academy0.1 miles
- Mattishall Primary School1.9 miles
- Wymondham7.9 miles
- Norwich International Airport8.8 miles
Features and description
Virtual Tour Available
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached Chalet Style Property
- Lounge & Spacious 17' Family Room
- Ground Floor Shower Room & En-Suite to the Master
- Off-Road Parking, Car-Port & Workshop
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Popular Village Location
A 3 bedroom semi-detached chalet-style property, located within this established cul-de-sac in the well-positioned village of Hockering. The property further boasts spacious living accommodation, ground floor shower room, en-suite facilities, workshop, off-road parking and gardens!
We are pleased to offer for sale this well proportioned semi-detached chalet-style property, located within this established cul-de-sac in the well-positioned village of Hockering. Briefly, the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, family room and ground floor shower room. This is complemented on the first floor by 3 good sized bedrooms, one of which is currently in use as a study, with en-suite to the master.
An internal inspection is strongly advised to fully appreciate this property.
Call us today to book your viewing!
Kitchen 13' 5" x 8' 9" ( 4.09m x 2.67m )
Lounge 14' 3" x 9' 7" ( 4.34m x 2.92m )
Family Room 17' 8" x 9' 7" ( 5.38m x 2.92m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 11' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.45m )
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 9' ( 3.40m x 2.74m )
Study / Bedroom 3 9' max x 7' 7" ( 2.74m max x 2.31m )
The front of the property is hard landscaped providing off-road parking with gated access to the side aspect with access to the workshop and main entrance door.
The mixed level rear garden comprises; decking area with coy pond, steps rising to patio area with raised plant beds, carport to side aspect, enclosed by panelled fencing.
This property is located within the ideally situated village of Hockering, for easy access to the City of Norwich, which is only 10 miles away. Amenities include a post office/general store, public house and petrol station. The bustling market town of Dereham is about 6 miles away and offers a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
From Dereham, proceed along the A47 towards Norwich. Continue and upon reaching the village of Hockering and turn left into The Street passing the village stores. Take the left hand turn into Heath Road and take the first right into Bishop Herbert Close. Proceed along and the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Dereham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Dereham for full details and further information.