4 bed detached house for sale Sutherland Crescent, Blythe Bridge, Stoke-On-Trent ST11
- Springcroft Primary School0.1 miles
- Blythe Bridge0.1 miles
- The William Amory Primary School0.3 miles
- Longton3.2 miles
Features and description
- A show stopper of a home indeed! But best of all... A beautiful open plan living kitchen flooded with light and is space for the whole family
- Having been lovingly renovated by the current owners they have left no stone unturned and everything has been completed to an impeccable standard.
- "Gorgeous gardens and definitely on the tick list"... Well tick that box! A beautifully landscaped mature garden awaits you!
- Slumber arrangements are fit for a king, never mind the Duke! With four fabulous bedrooms complete with an excellent family bathroom
- Parking isn't an issue with large driveway and tandem garage. Location couldn't be any better with excellent schools, shops and amenities close-by.
From our Stone office Turn left onto Christchurch Way, turn right onto Crown Street. Slight right onto Newcastle Street, keep left to continue on Radford Street. Follow the road. At the roundabout take the third exit onto Windmill Hill. At the roundabout take the second exit onto Grindley Lane. At the roundabout take the second exit and stay on Grindley Lane. Turn right onto Sutherland Drive. The property will be found on the left hand side as seen by our For Sale Board.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - James Du Pavey. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact James Du Pavey for full details and further information.