4 bed detached bungalow for sale Thorn Road, Catfield, Great Yarmouth NR29
- Catfield Voluntary Controlled CofE Primary School0.3 miles
- Sutton CofE VC Infant School1.5 miles
- Hoveton & Wroxham5.5 miles
- Worstead6 miles
Features and description
- Detached Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Enclosed Garden
- Sought After Location
**perfect family home** Don't miss out on this spacious four bedroom detached bungalow offering ample off road parking and a private enclosed garden, all positioned in the quiet rural village of Catfield.
William H Brown are delighted to introduce this spacious four bedroom detached bungalow positioned in the sought after location of Catfield. The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, cloakroom, study, lounge, open plan kitchen/diner, four bedrooms, ensuite, family bathroom and garage.
Catfield is a popular village with families and all types of buyers and has amenities such as a pub, post office and convenience store and a well rated junior school and historical church. The nearby town of Stalham is easily accessed via public transport and the broads and many country walks within walking distance. The stunning beaches of Sea Palling & Happisburgh are all a short drive away.
Double glazed door and window to the side aspect, carpet flooring and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, WC and wash hand basin.
Study 10' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.07m x 3.07m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to the rear and side, telephone point and radiator.
Lounge 14' 4" x 12' max ( 4.37m x 3.66m max )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, carpet flooring throughout, wood burner, television point and radiator.
Dining Room 14' 2" x 10' 1" ( 4.32m x 3.07m )
Open plan with kitchen, double glazed window to the rear aspect, French doors, carpet flooring, telephone and television points, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.90m )
Open plan with dining room, double glazed window to the side aspect, tiled flooring, tiled splash backs, fitted wall and base units with worktops over, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink, electric oven and hob with cooker hood, underfloor heating, integrated fridge and dishwasher.
Master Bedroom 16' 5" max x 12' 6" ( 5.00m max x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, carpet flooring throughout, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, partially tiled, WC, vanity wash hand basin, paneled bath, shower cubicle, extractor fan, heated towel rail and underfloor heating.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 11' 6" ( 3.71m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, carpet flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 10' ( 3.25m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, carpet flooring, television point and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 1" max x 9' 9" ( 3.07m max x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, carpet flooring, built in wardrobe, television point and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, fully tiled, WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a gravel driveway offering ample parking.
There is an enclosed garden to the rear and side with a variety of shrubs, plants and trees, mainly laid to lawn, paved and decked areas, 2 wooden sheds both with power and lighting, a playhouse and gated side access.
Garage 27' 8" x 9' 2" ( 8.43m x 2.79m )
Up and over door, double glazed window to the rear aspect, utility space with a sink and plumbing for a washing machine, power and lighting in both utility space and garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Stalham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Stalham for full details and further information.