3 bed link-detached house for sale Granville Road, Great Yarmouth NR31
- Cobholm Primary Academy0.1 miles
- Southtown Primary School0.3 miles
- Great Yarmouth0.5 miles
- Berney Arms3.7 miles
Features and description
- Well presented Linked Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
- Rear Courtyard
- Close to local amenities
A spacious 3 bedroom linked detached house boasting 2 reception rooms, ground floor bathroom and enclosed rear yard situated in this convenient location close to local amenities and within easy travelling distance to the town centre & seafront. Viewings highly recommended!
A spacious 3 bedroom linked detached house boasting 2 reception rooms, ground floor bathroom and enclosed rear yard situated in this convenient location close to local amenities and within easy travelling distance to the town centre & seafront.
Double glazed door to side aspect, laminate flooring, door to bathroom and kitchen.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Double glazed window to side aspect, panel bath with mixer taps, overhead shower, wash hand basin, W.C, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 6' 5" ( 3.78m x 1.96m )
Fitted with wall and base units, worksurfaces, inset bowl with stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, central heating boiler, electric wall heater, laminate flooring, double glazed window to side aspect, door to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 11' 8" ( 3.45m x 3.56m )
French doors to rear courtyard, radiator, laminate flooring, arch and door to lounge.
Lounge 11' 2" x 11' 7" ( 3.40m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, electric fireplace, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 11' 1" ( 3.51m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, walk in wardrobe, feature fireplace, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 11' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, laminate flooring, door to Bedroom 3.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" x 6' 8" ( 3.17m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, laminate flooring.
Fully enclosed rear courtyard with brick outside storage and gated access to Austin Road.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Great Yarmouth. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Great Yarmouth for full details and further information.