3 bed town house for sale Mount Pleasant, Riccall, York YO19
- Riccall Community Primary School0.5 miles
- Barlby High School2 miles
- Selby3.3 miles
- Wressle6.6 miles
Features and description
- ***Physical Viewings Still Taking Place***
- 3 Bedroom Town House
- Well-Presented Throughout
- En Suite Master Bedroom
- Versatile Layout
A superb opportunity has come to the market with this 3 bedroom, 3 storey mid-town house set in the beautiful village of Riccall, located 10 miles from York.
A superb opportunity has come to the market with this 3 bedroom, 3 storey mid-town house set in a beautiful village location 10 miles from York with great transport links to Selby, Leeds and further afield.
The popular village of Riccall benefits from local amenities including a shop, post office, takeaways, pubs and primary school, and is situated 2.5 miles from Skipwith Common Nature Reserve.
This property is well-presented throughout and benefits from a versatile layout which a variety of purchasers, including First Time Buyers and Families, can tailor to suit their needs.
The ground floor layout comprises of an entrance hall, shower room, utility room, bedroom and storage room leading into the integral garage, with the lounge and L-shaped kitchen/diner to the first floor. To the second floor are two further spacious bedrooms, the master benefiting from en-suite facilities, and a house bathroom.
To the exterior, the property has a driveway to the front which leads to the garage. To the rear is the low maintenance garden with patio, gravel and raised decking.
An excellent home which must be viewed to be appreciated!
Door to front aspect into hallway with laminate flooring, understairs cupboard and radiator.
Ground floor shower room with WC, hand basin, extractor fan and towel radiator.
Lounge 15' into recess x 14' 4" into recess ( 4.57m into recess x 4.37m into recess )
Spacious first floor lounge with laminate flooring, coving, WC, windows to front, radiators and TV point.
Storage Room 7' 11" x 5' 10" ( 2.41m x 1.78m )
Ground floor storage room with laminate flooring.
Kitchen/ Diner 14' 11" into recess x 14' 4" into recess ( 4.55m into recess x 4.37m into recess )
Fitted kitchen to the first floor with work surfaces, wall/base units, ink/drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, radiator, spotlights and space for dining table.
Utility Room 6' 3" x 6' 3" ( 1.91m x 1.91m )
Utility with laminate flooring, work surfaces, wall/base units, sink, radiator and door onto rear garden.
Stairs from ground floor to second floor landing with carpet, radiator, storage cupboard containing hot water tank and loft access.
Bedroom One 15' x 11' 4" ( 4.57m x 3.45m )
Second floor double bedroom with carpet, radiators, skylights and en suite.
Tiled en suite with shower cubicle, spotlights, WC, hand basin, towel radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 15' max x 8' 6" max ( 4.57m max x 2.59m max )
Double bedroom to the second floor with carpet, skylights and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 8' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.51m )
Ground floor double bedroom/reception room with carpet and radiator.
Tiled house bathroom to the second floor with spotlights, bath, WC, hand basin, towel radiator and extractor fan.
Driveway to the front of the property leading up to the integral garage. To the rear is a low maintenance garden with patio, gravel and raised decking with gated access to the rear.
Garage 12' 6" x 8' ( 3.81m x 2.44m )
Integral garage with light and up & over doors.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - York. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - York for full details and further information.