4 bed detached house for sale Clarendon Way, Glinton, Peterborough PE6
- Peakirk-Cum-Glinton CofE Primary School0.3 miles
- Arthur Mellows Village College0.6 miles
- Peterborough4.6 miles
- Stamford (Lincs)8.1 miles
Features and description
- Fantastic detached family home
- Updated and improved over recent years
- Open-plan kitchen and dining area with utility
- Three reception rooms - Conservatory
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Four double bedrooms - two- en-suites - Dressing room to the master
- Established south facing rear gardens - Patio area
- Detached double garage
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a large detached family home, situated within a cul-de-sac in the highly desirable village location of Glinton, close to local facilities, amenities and major transport links. The property has been improved over recent years.
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a large detached family home, situated within a cul-de-sac in the highly desirable village location of Glinton, close to local facilities, amenities and major transport links. The property has been improved over recent years having been tastefully decorated throughout by the current owners to create a beautiful family home with a light and contemporary feel.
The property is entered to the front aspect in a spacious entrance hall with stairs to the first floor. On the left is the living room which has a bay fronted window to the front aspect and a feature fireplace with surround. To the rear, there is access into a large conservatory via sliding doors, which provides a great space for relaxing, with ample space for seating and with views over the patio and garden.
From the hallway, straight ahead and situated at the rear of the property is the dining room, with wooden flooring and double doors giving access to the garden.
To the right of the entrance hall there is access to a large storage cupboard and a cloakroom. The kitchen is also at the rear of the property and is fitted with a range of base and wall units in a contemporary style, with in-built appliances and space for additional appliances. The kitchen is open-plan through to a dining/breakfast area which has a box window to the rear aspect and gives access into a good sized utility area on the opposite side. The utility area has a range of base and wall units, space for appliances, an external access door and access into a good sized playroom at the front of the property with two large windows providing plenty of natural light.
On the first floor a part galleried landing provides an ideal office/work space to one end and gives access to four large well-appointed double bedrooms, two with en-suite facilities and the master also benefiting from a dressing room. There is family bathroom fitted with a four piece suite.
The property is approached by a block paved driveway giving access to a detached double garage and leading to the front door. The driveway is bordered by mature hedging and low maintenance beds featuring mature shrubs and hedges.
The rear gardens are south facing and mainly laid to lawn and has a paved patio area adjacent to the property which can be accessed directly from the dining room and the conservatory. There are low maintenance beds and borders, all enclosed by manicured hedging and timber fencing.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sharman quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Hurfords. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hurfords for full details and further information.