3 bed terraced house for sale Victoria Street, Briton Ferry, Neath SA11
- Llansawel Primary School0.1 miles
- Brynhyfryd Primary School0.2 miles
- Briton Ferry0.3 miles
- Baglan1.4 miles
Features and description
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- En-Suite Cloakroom
- Well Presented Home
Available for sale is this well presented three double bedroom traditional style terraced property which has been well maintained by its current owners and provides access to local amenities. Hallway, Two receptions, kitchen, ground floor bathroom, three bedrooms and an ensuite cloakroom
Available for sale is this well presented traditional style terraced property located within Neath. The property has been well maintained by its current owners and provides easy access to local amenities. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining area, kitchen, rear hallway and bathroom with bath and shower. To the first floor there are three generous bedroom, one of which has an en-suite cloakroom. Externally there is a forecourt to the front and an enclosed garden to the rear with patio slab, artificial lawn and access to a an area for provisional off road parking. Viewing is highly recommended.
Access to the dining area, stairs to the first floor. Wood effect flooring. Radiator.
Lounge 13' 7" x 10' ( 4.14m x 3.05m )
Window to the front. Wood effect flooring. Open plan to the dining area. Dado rail. Coving to the ceiling
Dining Area 13' 4" x 10' ( 4.06m x 3.05m )
French doors to the garden. Wood effect flooring. Open plan to the lounge. Dado rail. Coving to the ceiling. Access to the kitchen
Kitchen 12' x 9' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.95m )
Comprehensively fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktops over and tiled splash backs. Sink and drainer. Space for appliances. Tiled floor. Coving to the ceiling. Window to the side.
Access to the bathroom and the garden. Space for washing machine.
Bathoom 9' 8" x 5' 9" ( 2.95m x 1.75m )
Suite comprising of bath, shower area, wash hand basin and Wc. Window to the rear
Access to the three bedrooms
Bedroom One 16' x 10' 8" ( 4.88m x 3.25m )
Two windows to the front. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 10' 4" ( 3.25m x 3.15m )
Window to the rear. Fitted carpet
Bedroom Three 12' x 9' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.95m )
Window to the rear, access to the en-suite cloakroom. Wood effect flooring
Comprising Wc and wash hand basin. Window to the side
Enclosed rear garden with patio slabs and artificial lawn. Gate to the rear leads to an area for provisional off road parking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Neath. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Neath for full details and further information.