5 bed end terrace house for sale Greenfield Road, Great Barr, Birmingham B43
- Hamstead Infant School0.2 miles
- Hamstead Junior School0.2 miles
- Hamstead (Birmingham)0.9 miles
- Tame Bridge Parkway1.6 miles
Features and description
- End terrace
- Five/six bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Three bathrooms
- Off road parking
***end terrace***five/six bedrooms***two reception rooms***three bathrooms***study***
conservatory***utility***fitted kitchen***low maintained rear garden***off road parking***must view***
What you see is not what you get....take a look at this six bedroom property. The property offers on the ground floor two reception rooms, fitted kitchen utility with a larder, bedroom with an ensuite and a conservatory with doors radiating off to a low maintained rear garden. On the first floor four double bedrooms with the second bedroom having a walk in wardrobe, and a family bathroom. On the second floor is the master bedroom. Local to schools and amenities with the motorway links close by.
Dropped kerb and block paved to front.
Double glazed door to front.
Door to front, understairs cupboard, two radiators and ceiling light point.
Lounge 12' 11" max x 12' 6" max ( 3.94m max x 3.81m max )
Double glazed window to front, wall lights, ceiling light point and radiator.
Dining Room 10' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.10m x 2.69m )
Doors to rear leading to conservatory, spotlights, ceiling light point and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.10m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear, wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, central heating boiler and ceiling light point.
Double glazed window to rear, base units with work surfaces over, plumbing for washing machine, two ceiling light points, radiator and door to garden.
UPVC construction, lights and door to garden.
Bedroom One 8' 6" x 5' 2" ( 2.59m x 1.57m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, ceiling light point and radiator.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan and heated towel radiator.
Double glazed window to side and two ceiling light points.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 5' 11" ( 2.72m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point, radiator and walk in wardrobes 6'9 x 5'9 with two ceiling light points,
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 8' 1" ( 2.92m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 4" x 8' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front, wardrobes, two ceiling light points and radiator.
Bedroom Five 8' 10" x 6' ( 2.69m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiling to walls, extractor fan and heated towel radiator.
Bedroom Six 19' 3" x 14' 9" ( 5.87m x 4.50m )
Double glazed Velux windows to front, rear and side, three ceiling light points and radiator.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC and tiling to walls.
Patio area, shed and summer house.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Shipways - Great Barr. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Shipways - Great Barr for full details and further information.