4 bed detached house for sale Mill Lane, Carbrooke, Thetford IP25
- St Peter and St Paul Church of England Primary Academy0.3 miles
- Wayland Academy Norfolk2.4 miles
- Attleborough7.5 miles
- Eccles Road8.4 miles
Features and description
- Beautifully Presented 4 Bedroom Family House
- No onward chain!
- Modern Style Fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room With Door To Utility
- Spacious Sitting Room & Separate Diner
- Cloakroom, Master Bedroom En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Refurbished Throughout
- Gated Driveway With Ample Off Road Parking & Well-Tended Rear Garden
- Prominent, Non-Estate Village Location
A rare opportunity to purchase this well-presented 4 bedroom detached family house, located within this non-estate village position in Carbrooke. The spacious property has been finished to a high standard, boasting fitted kitchen with utility, study room, parking and much more! Chain free property!
Carbrooke is surrounded by beautiful Norfolk countryside and woodland including Thetford Forest and Wayland Wood, just outside Watton. Watton, which is approximately 3 miles away, has a range of amenities including a post office, supermarket, chemist, infant, junior and secondary schools. There is a weekly market with lots to offer. For golf enthusiasts, Richmond Park Golf Club has an 18-hole course, driving range and practice green.
Furthermore, there is a sports centre which offers a fitness suite, all weather courts, badminton, squash and snooker facilities. Watton is surrounded by beautiful Norfolk countryside and woodlands including Thetford Forest and Wayland Wood. The nearest train station is 8.5 miles away at Harling Road with a regular service to Norwich, 34 minutes, and the journey to Cambridge taking about 54 minutes. The market town of Dereham is approximately 8 miles away with restaurants and cafés, museums, a leisure centre, golf course and schools.
External entrance door to side aspect, storage cupboard, stairs rising to first floor landing, understair storage, radiator, floor to ceiling window to side aspect and doors leading to all rooms.
Suite comprising low level W.C, hand wash basin, radiator, tiled flooring and double glazed frosted window to side aspect.
Living Room 17' 5" x 17' 9" ( 5.31m x 5.41m )
Open plan to the kitchen / breakfast room with television and telephone points, gas fired stove, radiators, recessed lights, solid oak flooring, double glazed window to side aspect and double patio doors leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 15' 1" ( 2.95m x 4.60m )
Fully fitted modern style kitchen, with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset sink and drainer with mixer tap above, integrated dishwasher, double oven and fridge / freezer, electric hob with cooker hood over, tiled splashbacks, recessed lights, solid oak flooring, double glazed windows to side and rear aspects, door leading to rear garden and door to utility room.
Utility Room 6' 5" x 5' 6" ( 1.96m x 1.68m )
With a variety of wall and base units with work surfaces above, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, radiator, solid oak flooring and double glazed window to side aspect.
Study Room 11' x 12' 3" ( 3.35m x 3.73m )
With television point, radiator, hardwood flooring, double glazed window to side aspect and door leading to;
Dining Room 6' 4" x 19' 4" ( 1.93m x 5.89m )
With telephone point, radiator, newly fitted carpet flooring, storage cupboard housing oil fired boiler, double glazed frosted window to side aspect and floor to ceiling window to front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Doors leading to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 14' 8" x 10' 11" ( 4.47m x 3.33m )
With carpet flooring, television point, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect and door leading to en suite.
Fully tiled suite comprising close coupled W.C, hand wash basin, walk-in shower cubicle, tiled flooring, heated towel rail and recessed lights.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 8' 11" ( 3.53m x 2.72m )
With access to loft, carpet flooring, radiator and double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.64m )
With radiator, carpet flooring and double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Four 9' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.64m )
With radiator, carpet flooring and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Partially tiled suite comprising W.C and hand wash vanity, panelled bath with shower head over and shower screen, tiled flooring, radiator, built-in airing cupboard and double glazed frosted window to side aspect.
The property is approached via a timber gate and ample driveway, which provides off road parking space, patio pathway provides access to the front entrance and gate access to rear garden. A variety of plants and shrubs are featured, along with access to the timber workshop. Timber fencing and hedging enclose both sides of the property.
The enclosed rear of the property is laid mainly to lawn with decking area, perfect for outdoor entertainment, raised flower beds with a variety of plants and shrubs and gate to front aspect.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Watton. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Watton for full details and further information.