3 bed barn conversion for sale Top Lane, Bisbrooke, Rutland LE15
- Uppingham Community College1.1 miles
- Uppingham School1.2 miles
- Oakham6.1 miles
- Corby6.9 miles
Features and description
- Detached Barn Conversion
- Stylish, Contemporary Accommodation
- High Standard Throughout
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room; WC
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom
- Parking, Private Low-maintenance Garden
- Desirable Village
- Energy Rating: D
The property is built of local stone with a tasteful recent addition of a brick extension. The Hayloft offers a stylish contemporary accommodation appointed to an exacting standard throughout and benefiting from gas fired central heating system. The beautifully presented interior briefly comprises:
Ground floor: Kitchen/Breakfast Room with aga, Dining Room with log burning stove, Living Room with gas fired log burning stove, WC; first floor: Three double Bedrooms, luxury Bathroom with four piece suite.
Outside the property is accessed via a block paved driveway which provides parking for two vehicles. A hand gate from the driveway leads to a fully enclosed and very private low-maintenance garden.
Living Room (7.29m x 3.91m (23'11" x 12'10"))
Spacious and airy reception room featuring gas fired log burner set within attractive brick fireplace, radiator, recessed ceiling spotlights, oak staircase with glass balustrade leading to first floor, ceiling lantern/window and bi-fold doors opening to walled garden.
Wc (1.91m x 0.81m (6'3" x 2'8"))
(situated under the staircase and accessed from Living Room)
Two piece white suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin.
Dining Room (3.94m x 3.45m (12'11" x 11'4"))
Fireplace recess with timber mantel above housing log burning stove, radiator, two windows with fitted shutters to front elevation.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room (5.08m x 4.11m (16'8" x 13'6"))
Fitted with excellent range of good quality units incorporating extensive granite work surfaces with tiled splash-backs, inset 1.5 bowl sink with mixer tap above, cream fronted base cupboard and drawer units, matching eye level wall cupboards and tall store cupboard. Four ring gas hob with electric oven beneath, gas fired aga set within inglenook-style recess with tiled splash-back and timber mantel above.
Space and plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher and American-style fridge-freezer, wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
Triple aspect windows with fitted shutters to front, side and rear elevations, external door to front elevation.
Landing (7.65m x 0.94m (25'1" x 3'1"))
Bedroom One (4.60m x 2.97m (15'1" x 9'9"))
Range of fitted wardrobes, top boxes and two bedside tables with central space for bed, radiator, roof access hatch, dual aspect windows with fitted shutters to front and rear elevations.
Bedroom Two (3.56m x 3.10m (11'8" x 10'2"))
Fitted double wardrobe, radiator, window with fitted shutters to front elevation.
Bedroom Three (3.25m x 2.57m (10'8" x 8'5"))
Radiator, window with fitted shutters to front elevation.
Bathroom (4.14m x 2.46m (13'7" x 8'1"))
Good sized room open to eaves and beautifully fitted with a four piece contemporary suite comprising a feature freestanding bath with floor-standing bath shower mixer tap, separate double shower enclosure with tiled surround and deluge shower above, low level WC and rectangular hand basin with tiled splash-back and vanity cupboard beneath.
Radiator, travertine tiled floor with underfloor heating, dual aspect windows, one of them with stained glass.
The property is accessed via block paved driveway providing off-road parking for two vehicles. An attractive timber hand gate leads from the driveway through to:
The fully enclosed by timber fencing and box hedging garden enjoys a good degree of privacy and has been attractively landscaped for ease of maintenance to include a paved patio area and adjoining lawn.
None of the services, fittings, or appliances (if any) heating installations, plumbing or electrical systems, telephone or television points have been tested by the Selling Agents.
Bisbrooke is a lovely Rutland village lying about 2 miles to the east of Uppingham and half a mile to the south of the A47 trunk road. Within the village there is a church which is also used as a community hall, but the main facilities are of course available in Uppingham where there are the usual shops, schools, doctors, dentists, library, chemist etc. For commuters, being close to the A47 affords access to Leicester to the west and Peterborough to the east, together with other centres including Oakham, Corby, Kettering and at the latter town there are train services to London, St Pancras. For sportsmen there are many ball participating sports available in the area including cricket, golf, tennis, rugby, football, bowls etc. In addition there is an Athletics Club in Uppingham and at the certain times, the use of the school swimming pool. A few miles to the north of Bisbrooke lies Rutland Water where one can enjoy windsurfing, sailing, fishing or just a stroll or cycle ride around the shores of the lake.
Council Tax Band
Enquiries to Rutland County Council, Oakham
Independent Mortgage Advice
Murray, in conjunction with St. James's Place Wealth Management can offer free independent advice whether you buy through Murray Estate Agents or another agent. St. James's Place Wealth Management have access to over 13,000 mortgage products and are able to find the most competitive products from the whole market. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Interested parties are advised to check with ourselves that these particulars have not been altered or amended in any way since they were issued.
By appointment to be made through the Selling Agents please.
Office Opening Hours
Monday - Friday 9.00 - 5.30
Saturday 9.00 - 4.00
Bank Holidays 10.00 - 2.00
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. No responsibility is assumed for the accuracy of individual items. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, area, reference to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and their details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection, or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Messrs Murray has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars or enter into any contract relating to this property on behalf of the vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers or lessees in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Where any reference is made to planning permission or potential uses, such information is given in good faith.
6. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the agents or their clients. These particulars do not form any part of an offer of a contract and neither the agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Money Laundering Regulations 2003
Anti-Money Laundering Regulations came into force in March 2004. These regulations affect estate agents, there will be requirement that Murray's confirm the identity of its seller and buyers.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Murray Estate Agents. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Murray Estate Agents for full details and further information.