Offers in region of£165,000
3 bed semi-detached house for sale Gresley Avenue, Bawtry, Doncaster DN10
- Bawtry Mayflower Primary School0.2 miles
- St Patrick's Catholic Primary School1.9 miles
- Robin Hood Airport 2.7 miles
- Doncaster7.8 miles
Features and description
- Welll Presented Semi Detached House
- Spacious Lounge/Diner & Conservatory
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Mature gardens both front & rear
- Off Street Parking to driveway
Well presented semi detached property offered with No Upward Chain. The property has a modern kitchen and bathroom, double glazed windows and gas central heating. The property has convenient access to a wide range of amenites to the centre of Bawtry within a 10 minute walk.
Offered with No Upward Chain is this well presented semi detached property giving the buyer a new home ready to move straight in.
Accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, light and bright lounge diner, modern kitchen and a conservatory at the rear for additional space.
The first floor has three bedrooms and a modern bathroom, externally a mature garden to both the front and rear and a driveway for off street parking.
Easily accessible to central Bawtry within a 10 minute walk where there are a wide range of amenities on offer including a primary school, supermarkets and bakery, doctors, dentist and lots more useful facilities.
A1 motorway it within a 15 minute drive with access to both the M1 & M18 to larger towns and cities, Retford & Doncaster offer a train journey to London within 2 hours.
With a front facing entrance door, tiled floor and a central heating radiator, stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 14' 1" x 12' 2" upto arch ( 4.29m x 3.71m upto arch )
This light and bright reception room has a front facing double glazed window, tv aerial, central heating radiator and archway leading through to the dining room.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.17m x 2.49m )
Leading through from the lounge with sliding patio doors giving access to the conservatory, central heating radiator and door leading into the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 8' 4" ( 3.15m x 2.54m )
This modern kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units, an electric hob with an extractor fan above and an electric oven. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer, useful walk in pantry and both tiling to the splashback and to the floor. Door leads out into the conservatory.
Having a Upvc frame with slifing doors into the dining room and a side door with access to the rear garden. This is a good additional reception space.
Having a side facing window, loft access and a storage cupboard
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 9' 6" ( 4.06m x 2.90m )
Double Room: With a front facing window, tv aerial and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 10" into recess ( 3.45m x 3.00m into recess )
Double Room: With a rear facing window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 7' 1" ( 2.72m x 2.16m )
With a front facing window and central heating radiator.
Modern suite comprising of a low flush wc, vanity wash hand basin and bath with a shower above. Laminate style foor and tiling to the walls, rear facing window.
With a gated drive to the front elevation offering off street parking, walled and paved area with mature plants and shrubs inset.
At the rear of the property there is a paved area close to the house, lawned garden and mature borders and shrubs. External water supply and gate to the centre of the drive for courtesy access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Bawtry. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Bawtry for full details and further information.