2 bed maisonette for sale Stanfield Close, Parkstone, Poole BH12
- St Aldhelm's Academy0.1 miles
- The Quay School0.2 miles
- Branksome1.1 miles
- Parkstone (Dorset)1.4 miles
Features and description
- Offered With No Forward Chain
- Ground Floor Maisonette
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Private Garden
- Great First Time Buy or Buy To Let
- Off Road Parking
*360 Virtual viewing tour available* offered with no forward chain is this ground floor maisonette with private entrance and garden situated in parkstone. The property boasts two double bedrooms, modern fitted kitchen, lounge/diner and family bathroom. Further benefits include off road parking.
Fox and Sons are delighted to present this two bedroom ground floor maisonette which is vacant possesion and offered with no forward chain. The property lies within the popular residential area of Parkstone and is a short communte to Poole, Bournemouth and Westbourne town centre's as well as being close to the popular Tower Park complex which includes Cineworld, Bowlplex & Splashdown as well as a host of restaurants.
The accomodation boasts two double bedroom with an additional space which could be used for storage or an office/study. There is a family bathroom suite, modern fitted kitchen & sizeable lounge diner. The private patio garden lies at the front of the property. Further benefits include off road parking which is unallocated, gas central heating & double glazing.
Lounge/ Diner 15' 4" x 11' 9" max ( 4.67m x 3.58m max )
Kitchen 8' 10" x 8' 9" max ( 2.69m x 2.67m max )
Office/ Storage Room 5' 9" x 5' max ( 1.75m x 1.52m max )
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 8' 10" max ( 3.76m x 2.69m max )
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 7' 4" max ( 3.73m x 2.24m max )
Bathroom 7' 6" x 5' 9" max ( 2.29m x 1.75m max )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fox & Sons - Poole. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Poole for full details and further information.