4 bed end terrace house for sale Phoenix Drive, Letchworth Garden City SG6
- Hillshott Infant School and Nursery0.3 miles
- Pixmore Junior School0.5 miles
- Letchworth Garden City0.7 miles
- Baldock1.4 miles
Features and description
- Popular location!
- Four great size bedrooms
- Garage and driveway
- Walking distance to local shops
- Walking distance to the Letchworth Station
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Juliet balcony to the living room and second bedroom
- Three bathrooms and a downstairs WC
**motivated vendors** This is a fantastic sized town house with four bedrooms a garage and driveway. The property benefits two bathrooms, an ensuite and a downstairs WC. The property is a stones throw away from local shops including Sainsburys, Costa and is only 0.8 miles to Letchworth station.
Letchworth Garden City:
Letchworth is the world's first Garden City that was founded by Ebenezer Howard in 1903, with a vision that would relieve the poverty and slum conditions suffered by so many within the late Victorian era. With a dream of Garden Cities where the best elements of town and country would be combined from the town in order to be used to benefit the ordinary townspeople. Now more than 100 years on, the Estate is now managed by the Heritage Foundation.
- 29 minutes to London King's Cross by train.
- A1(M), junctions 9 & 10. Stevenage (9 miles). Welwyn Garden City (14 miles). M25 (20 miles). Luton (14 miles). Cambridge (25 miles).
- Local Airports - Luton (13 miles) and Stansted (29 miles).
- Eleven schools provide a mix of infant, junior and primary level education.
- A specialist primary school for children with moderate learning difficulties.
- Two secondary schools, The Highfield School (Science Specialist) and Fearnhill School (Maths and Computing College).
- Two independent schools, St Christopher School and St Francis' College.
- 13.6 mile Garden City Greenway - Letchworth's circular walk and cycle path.
- Standalone Farm.
- First Garden City Heritage Museum.
- Health & Fitness - Outdoor and indoor swimming pools, North Herts Leisure Centre, Nuffield Health Club, Spirella Fitness and more...
- Sport - Over 20 Garden City clubs, football, rugby, badminton, running club and more...
Door to the front. Radiator. Understairs storage cupboard. Stairs rising to the first floor. Doors leading to the garage, kitchen diner and the downstairs WC. Fitted carpet.
low level wv, wash hand basin and radiator.
Ktichen Diner 16' 2" x 12' 5" ( 4.93m x 3.78m )
Large kitchen diner with patio doors onto the garden. Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces around. One and half bowl sink with drainer. Electric oven with electric hob and extractor hood over. Integrated fridge freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Radiator.
Garage 17' 7" x 9' 1" ( 5.36m x 2.77m )
Door from the entrance hall leading to the garage. Up and over door. Light and power.
Doors leading to the living room, family bathroom and second bedroom. Stairs rising to the second floor.
Lounge 14' 10" max x 16' 5" ( 4.52m max x 5.00m )
Window to the rear. Juliet balcony. Radiator. Telephone and TV points.
Second Bedroom 9' x 15' 4" ( 2.74m x 4.67m )
Juliet balcony. Radiator. TV points.
Fitted bathroom suite with WC, wash hand basin and bath with shower over. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Shaver point.
Doors leading to bedrooms one, three and four and the bathroom.
Master Bedroom 12' 7" x 10' 2" Plus recess ( 3.84m x 3.10m Plus recess )
Window to the front. Built in wardrobes. Door leading to the ensuite bathroom. Radiator.
Shower cubicle, WC, Wash hand basin and heated towel rail. Shaver point.
Third Bedroom 8' 11" x 12' 10" ( 2.72m x 3.91m )
Window to the rear. Radiator.
Fourth Bedroom 8' 9" x 6' 10" ( 2.67m x 2.08m )
Window to the rear. Radiator.
Fitted bathroom with wash hand basin, WC and bath with shower over. Heated towel rail.
Fully enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn. Side access.
Garage & Parking
Driveway providing off road parking for one car, and a single garage with up and over doors.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Connells - Letchworth. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells - Letchworth for full details and further information.