Offers in region of£300,000
3 bed detached bungalow for sale Wellington Grove, Bawtry, Doncaster DN10
- Bawtry Mayflower Primary School0.5 miles
- St Patrick's Catholic Primary School1.7 miles
- Robin Hood Airport 2.7 miles
- Doncaster7.5 miles
Features and description
- Delightful residential location
- Good Sized Plot, Not Overlooked, Manicured Gardens
- Spacious Lounge, Three Additional Rooms, Versatile as Bedrooms or Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen & Shower Room
- Garage with Workshop Area, Long Driveway For Parking
worthy of A viewing to appreciate the plot and accommodation. Ample space for parking, sufficient for motorhome if required. Delightful gardens, exceptionally well maintained and private.
Motivated Vendor with future plans confirmed.
A viewing is definitely required to form an appreciation of the property and plot- The vendor has onward plans arranged, so make an offer
Good sized plot with gardens to three sides and a long driveway leading to the garage. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, spacious lounge and modern kitchen, three double bedrooms and a modern shower room. Small cul de sac location amongst similar properties with easy access to the centre of Bawtry. Bawtry offers a wide range of amenities including individual shops, supermarket, healthcare and other useful facilities. The A1 motorway network is within a 10 minute drive with access to the M1 & M18 to larger towns and cities.
Front facing modern composite entrance door leads into the hallway with coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and access to the loft. Loft access has a ladder and is boarded for storage.
Lounge 16' 8" x 12' 1" ( 5.08m x 3.68m )
This spacious lounge has both a front and side facing double glazed windows allowing in plenty of light. Electric fire inset into a wooden surround with a marble effect hearth and back, central heating radiator and a TV aerial. Coving to the ceiling and a ceiling fan.
Kitchen 10' 5" + recess x 10' 11" ( 3.17m + recess x 3.33m )
Modern range of units giving a comprehensive range of storage, induction electric hob, plumbing for the washing machine and the central heating boiler. Useful pantry with shelving, breakfast bar and a side facing window overlooking the garden. Rear facing entrance door leads out to the garden.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.02m )
Double Room: With a front facing double glazed window, fan to the ceiling and a central heating radiator. TV aerial and a range of wardrobes to one wall,
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.33m )
Double Room: With a side facing double glazed window, fan to ceiling and a central heating radiator. Comprehensive range of wardrobes to two walls and a range of draws for storage and dressing table area.
Bedroom Three 15' 9" max x 9' 1" ( 4.80m max x 2.77m )
Currently utilised as a dining and music room, this room has a picture window overlooking the garden, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Upgraded with a modern suite and contemporary tiling to the walls, this shower room has a shower cubicle with a mains fed shower within, low flush wc and a vanity wash hand basin with storage. De-mist mirror with shaver socket, heated towel rail and a rear facing double glazed window.
With gardens to three sides the property stands to an elevated position from the road with a landscaped area to the front with shrubs inset and fenced to the centre for a private side and rear garden.
At the side elevation there is gated access, garden shed and lawned garden with a patio area, external power supply and water tap.
At the rear there is a second patio giving a further sunny aspect of the garden to enjoy at different times of the day, mature shrubs and plants and a water feature. Second gated access to the driveway.
Wide block paved drive giving parking for a number of cars and giving access to the garage, external lighting.
Having an up and over door, power and lighting and a workshop area to the rear with shelving and a side facing window.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Bawtry. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Bawtry for full details and further information.