3 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Michaelston Close, Barry CF63
- Bryn Hafren Comprehensive School0.4 miles
- Pencoedtre High School0.4 miles
- Cadoxton0.8 miles
- Barry Docks1.3 miles
Features and description
Virtual Tour Available
- 3 bedrooms - home office
- Generous enclosed rear garden
- Living/ dining room
- No ongoing chain
- W.C. & bathroom
3 bedrooms - home office - enclosed rear garden. This spacious 3 bedroom bungalow is offered for sale with no ongoing chain. Briefly comprising of front garden, hallway, W.C., living/ dining room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, bathroom, enclosed rear garden, on street parking.
no ongoing chain - 3 bedrooms - home office - enclosed rear garden - easy access to link roads - close to parks. This spacious 3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow is offered for sale with no ongoing chain. Benefiting from gas central heating and glazing. Briefly comprising of front garden, hallway, W.C., living/ dining room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, bathroom, enclosed rear garden, on street parking. Must be viewed to appreciate size! *Work from home* Close to local amenities; supermarkets, parks, leisure centre, popular school catchment, easy access to link roads leading to M4 corridor, public transport routes. *online viewing available* Please call to arrange your viewing.
Enter via glazed door to hallway. Separate entrance door into Kitchen. In the main Hallway, there are two deep fitted storage cupboard, power points, radiator, fitted carpet, doors leading into all accommodation;-
Living/ Dining Room 18' 11" x 13' 8" max ( 5.77m x 4.17m max )
T.V. Point, power points, radiator, fitted carpet, chimney breast and alcoves, plenty of space for dining table and chairs, double glazed windows to front and rear aspect.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 7' 11" ( 3.23m x 2.41m )
Matching wall and base units with complimentary work top, inset sink, drainer and mixer tap, space for gas cooker, space for fridge/ freezer, space for washing machine, power points, splash back tiled areas, vinyl flooring, glazed window to front aspect, glazed door to front garden.
Bedroom One 13' x 11' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.38m )
Fitted carpet, power points, radiator, glazed window to rear garden aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 9' 10" max ( 3.15m x 3.00m max )
Fitted wardrobe, fitted carpet, power points, radiator, glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 7' 4" ( 3.17m x 2.24m )
Fitted carpet, power points, radiator, wall mounted combi boiler, glazed window to rear aspect.
W.C., splash back tiled areas, vinyl flooring, glazed opaque window to front aspect.
Bath with over head shower, wash hand basin, splash back tiled areas, vinyl flooring, extractor fan, radiator, glazed opaque window to front aspect.
To the front, on street parking, pathway leading to front entrance, small front court yard and deep storage out building.
To the rear, patio areas, decorative pebbled areas, outside tap, enclosed with high brick walls.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Barry. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Barry for full details and further information.