1 bed terraced house for sale Oak Corner, Beare Green, Dorking RH5
- Holmwood0.2 miles
- The Weald CofE Primary School0.5 miles
- Newdigate CofE Endowed Aided Infant School1.7 miles
- Ockley2 miles
Features and description
Ideal for First Time Buyers
- 1 Double Bedroom Terraced House
- Great Condition Throughout
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- Rear Landscaped Courtyard Garden
- Allocated Parking
This extremely well presented 1 double bedroom mid terraced house has been recently upgraded with new fitted kitchen, redecorated and a new landscaped rear garden.Being the ideal first time buy the house is the perfect start for first time buyers, or a great investment.
As you walk through the front door into the hallway you immediately see the fitted kitchen that is recently been upgraded, with a range of wall and base units, lovely worktops, built in oven and hob and washing machine. A double glazed window to the front allows the light to flow through.
The open plan living/dining room is a fantastic space and is easily split into two with room for a table in the dining are and then relax into the living area, double glazed window and double glazed door look out onto the landscaped and newly upgraded rear garden.
Upstairs there is a double bedroom overlooking the rear garden, and a bathroom that has recently been redecorated with a panel enclosed bath, low level Wc, and pedestal wash hand basin.
The outside of property comprises of a fantastic landscaped rear garden that has been completely upgraded and now looks very nice indeed. With rear access and a shed and fenced on both sides. Being laid to stone paving and extremely low maintenance indeed.
An allocated parking space and also visitors space is available.
Located in a very popular village with access to London via mainline railway station, Dorking a short drive away, Horsham just 15 minutes away and Gatwick is also just 15 minutes away.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Barnard Marcus - Dorking. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Dorking for full details and further information.