3 bed terraced house for sale Union Terrace, Merthyr Tydfil CF47
- Merthyr Tydfil0.2 miles
- Cyfarthfa High School0.3 miles
- Caedraw Primary School0.3 miles
- Pentre-Bach1.6 miles
Features and description
- Town house
- Two reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Attic room
no onward chain: Call: Description
Peter Alan Merthyr Tydfil are pleased to offer to the market this mid-terraced generous family home.
Property comprising over four floors and offering a generous size family accommodation. Two reception rooms, three bedrooms plus attic room. Front and Rear garden. The property is situated close to the town centre and all local amenities including bus and rail travel. The property benefits from parking permits. Essential viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance To Ground Floor
Double glazed door to front leading into hall with wooden glazed door given access into the main hallway, radiator. Staircase leading to first floor and staircase leading to lower ground floor.
Lounge 10' 8" x 12' 9" ( 3.25m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to front, textured ceiling, wooden laminate floor, radiator.
Bathroom 10' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear, low level wc, hand basin, corner shower cubicle, corner bath, cupboard housing combination boiler, radiator.
Lower Ground Floor
Lounge 11' 9" x 15' 7" ( 3.58m x 4.75m )
Double glazed window and door to rear, storage cupboard to the under stairs, feature fire place, radiator. Open plan leading into Kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 15' 5" ( 2.57m x 4.70m )
Matching wall and base units, built in double oven, one and a half bowl sink/drainer with mixer taps, integrated dish washer and washing machine, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 9' 8" x 10' 2" ( 2.95m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear, wooden laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 2" ( 3.56m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 6' 2" ( 2.62m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Velux style windows x two to the ceiling, storage to eaves, radiator.
Gated access to front courtyard.
Enclosed rear patio with rear shared access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Merthyr Tydfil. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Merthyr Tydfil for full details and further information.