5 bed semi-detached house for sale Coed Yr Esgob, Llantrisant, Pontyclun CF72
- Llantrisant Primary0 miles
- Penygawsi Primary School0.6 miles
- Pontyclun1.6 miles
- Llanharan2.7 miles
Features and description
- Beautiful views over looking llantrisant common and over to beddau.
- Extended to the side
- Seperate garage
- Two reception rooms
- Drive to the front
- Five bedrooms
Our Coed Yr Esgob has everything you would want and ready for the next buyer to love it as their home and put their own stamp onto it.Fantastic Opportunity to purchase our five bedroom property in the heart of Old Llantrisant with its outstanding views to its historic past. Please call today.
Are you wanting a property in Old Llantrisant, which is five bedrooms and has plenty of room for improvement? Well stop and take a look at our property in Coed Yr Esgob. With everything been very close to you form schools, shops, history and so much more you would need to see our home to appreciate what it has to offer. Coed Yr Esgob was built on the site of the stables of the old vicarage. The property has breathtaking views and walks over to Llantrisant common all the way over to Tonyrefail and Beddau and further. Seeing the sunset from your own back garden,
The property is waiting for the next owner to put their own stamp onto it and not only love it like it has been loved but to make the property their own.
The property comprises to the ground floor; entrance hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen/ breakfast room and utility/storage room.
To the first floor; Landing, all bedrooms and family bathroom.
If you are looking to view, please call us on .
Enter through a UPVC front door. Textured walls and ceiling, laid with carpet. Radiator to the side, under stairs storage area, doors to the cloakroom, living room and kitchen. Stairs leading to the first floor.
Double glazed window to the front, Textured walls and ceiling, laid with tiled flooring. Fitted low level WC and wash hand basin.
Living Room 13' 11" x 11' 3" ( 4.24m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the front, textured ceiling and walls. Laid with carpet. Feature fireplace with electric fire. Radiators and power points surrounding the room.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.17m )
Double glazed sliding doors, textured ceiling and walls. Laid with carpet. Radiator to the side and power points surrounding the room.
Kitchen/ Breakfast 12' 4" x 14' 9" ( 3.76m x 4.50m )
Double glazed window to the rear and side. Textured ceilings and walls. Laid with tiled flooring. Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units with the worktop over and tiled splashback. Sink with drainer and mixer taps. Integrated electric oven with gas hob over. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Boiler situated in the corner of the kitchen.
Storage/ Utility Room 12' 7" x 5' 9" ( 3.84m x 1.75m )
Window to the side, space for storage and fridge freezers and roller shutter door, Power and lighting.
Doors to all bedrooms and access into the loft. Textured walls and ceilings and laid with carpet.
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 3" ( 3.66m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the front, textured walls and ceiling. Laid with carpet and radiator to the front. Power point surrounding the room.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the rear, textured walls and ceiling. Laid with carpets and radiator to the rear. Built in wardrobes and power points surrounding the room.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 7' 5" ( 2.46m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the front, textured ceilings and walls. Laid with carpet and radiator to the front. Powerpoints surrounding the room.
Bedroom Four 10' 10" x 5' 9" ( 3.30m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to the front, textured walls and ceiling with storage to the side. Open storage space. Laid with carpet. Radiator and power points surrounding the room.
Bedroom Five/study 6' 7" x 5' 9" ( 2.01m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to the rear, textured walls and ceiling. Laid with carpet. Radiator and power points surrounding the room. Storage space behind the door.
Double glazed window to the rear, White fitted bathroom suite; bath with over head shower and shower cubicle shutters. Built in vanity unit with basin and wc. Laid with ceramic tiles. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan in the corner of the bathroom.
A beautiful rear garden with great views across Llantrisant and Beddau. Laid with patio and a grass verge boarded with the original stone from the old vicarage in Llantrisant which Coed Yr Esgob was built on. Surrounding by shrubs and trees.
New garage perfect for storage with up and over door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Allen & Harris - Talbot Green. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Talbot Green for full details and further information.