3 bed terraced house for sale Beechwood Mount, Burley, Leeds LS4
- Burley Park0.1 miles
- Burley St Matthias Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School0.3 miles
- Kirkstall Valley Primary School0.3 miles
- Headingley0.7 miles
Features and description
- Impressive three bedroom mid back to back terrace property
- Available with vacant posession and having PVCu double glazing and gas fired central heating
- Lounge and separate kitchen. Accommodation set over four floors
- En-suite bathroom to the top floor master bedroom
- Patio and shrub garden to front provides ease of maintenance
- Convenient for Burley Park Train Station and the excellent amenities of Headingley and Kirkstall
- Viewing warmly recommended to appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer
available with vacant posession and having accommodation set over four floors. Separate lounge and kitchen. En-suite bathroom to the top floor master bedroom. Popular location convenient for access to burley park train station and the excellent amenities of headingley and kirkstall.
An impressive three bedroom mid back to back terrace property with PVCu double glazing, gas fired central heating and available with vacant posession. This spacious property has accommodation over four floors and comprises briefly to the ground floor: Front entrance vestibule, lounge and separate kitchen fitted with hob and oven. A first floor landing provides access to one spacious bedroom and a bathroom fitted with three piece white suite. To the second floor the spacious master bedroom has en-suite bathroom fitted with a three piece white suite. To the basement area there is one bedroom with fitted wardrobe and individual access door entrance. An internal viewing is warmly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the size and quality of accomodation on offer.
Externally to the front of the property there is a concrete and shrub garden providing ease of maintenance.
Situated within a popular location this property is within short walking distance of Burley Park Train Station and is convenient for access to the excellent amenities of both Headingley and Kirkstall.
Front Entrance Vestibule
Upvc double glazed French door, tiled flooring and timber and glazed door providing access into the lounge
Lounge 13' 8" x 12' 8" ( 4.17m x 3.86m )
6' 4" x 3'
Having feature fireplace with surround and mantle, pvcu double glazed bay window to the front. Wood effect laminate flooring, staircase rising to the first floor and two central heating radiators.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 5' 8" ( 3.28m x 1.73m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces over incorporating four ring gas hob, inbuilt electric oven, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to the front, radiator and access to the basement.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 11' 8" into robe ( 4.22m x 3.56m into robe )
Fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath, complimentary full wall tiling, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 10' 11" max ( 4.11m x 3.33m max )
Maximum overall measurement of an irregular shaped room with some floor space at a lower ceiling height.
Having pvcu double glazed window to the front and two radiators
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with fitted shower over and glazed shower screen, complimentary part wall tiling, chrome effect heated towel rail and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three 13' 6" x 12' 8" ( 4.11m x 3.86m )
4' 11" x 3' into fitted robe
Having a useful inbuilt storage cupboard, ceiling spotlights, double glazed window to the front, radiator and entrance doorway, fitted cupboard with wall mounted gas boiler
The front of the property there is a concrete patio area and a shrub/flowerbed garden providing ease of maintenance
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Headingley, Leeds. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Headingley, Leeds for full details and further information.