4 bed detached house for sale Burlington Close, Palgrave, Diss IP22
- Palgrave Church of England Primary School0.2 miles
- Diss Church of England Junior Academy1 miles
- Diss1 miles
- Eccles Road9.6 miles
Features and description
- Detached Family Home
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Three Reception Rooms
- Master with En-Suite
- Three Further Bedrooms
- Cloakroom & Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Field Views
- Double Garage with Off Road Parking
A well presented detached executive family home offering four bedrooms, en-suite shower room to master, spacious living room, dining room, kitchen with utility room and study. Enclosed rear garden with field views, double garage and off road parking.
Burlington Close is a small development of just eight properties, all individually built country style homes set around a pond which is owned by all the residents. The property benefits from a private driveway and a large enclosed rear garden. The property is well maintained and provides all the modern fixtures and fittings you would expect of a family home of this level. The property also offers gas fired central heating and double glazed windows. The entrance hall leads you to the downstairs cloakroom, kitchen with utility, dining room, lounge and study. The carpeted staircase and large landing gives access to the master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally there is a double garage with large driveway and to the rear is a laid lawn with field views to the rear. Contact William H Brown today to book a viewing today.
Palgrave is a small village on the borders of Suffolk and Norfolk. It has been considered a 'hot spot' for many years for housing, combining a village lifestyle with easy access to the wider world having a mainline rail service just one mile away on the Norwich to London Liverpool Street line with a journey time to London of around 90 minutes. The village is centred on its green and duck pond and has a well-regarded Primary school, catchment area for Hartismere High School with a bus from the centre of the village and fine church at its centre. For wider amenities the thriving market town of Diss is less than a mile away via a public footpath and has a good range of local and national shops, various supermarkets, sporting facilities for all ages and abilities including rugby, tennis, cricket, squash, football and bowls clubs, modern health centre.
Front aspect double glazed door and full height window, radiator, carpet with inset door mat, understairs cupboard, stairs leading to first floor with wooden banister and doors to;
Study 11' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.64m )
Front aspect double glazed window, side aspect double glazed circular window, tv point, radiator and carpet.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.62m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows overlooking the pond, serving hatch, radiator and laminate flooring.
Living Room 19' x 11' 8" ( 5.79m x 3.56m )
Side aspect double glazed window, rear aspect double glazed french doors leading out onto the decking area, fire place with marble hearth housing a wood burner, tv point, radiator and carpet.
Rear aspect double glazed window, low level flush wc and wash hand basin in vanity units, tiled splash back, radiator and tiled floor.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.78m x 3.23m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, one and a half bowls, tiled splash back, work surfaces, gas boiler, radiator, hard tiled floor, integrated appliances including dishwasher, eye level electric double oven and gas hob with cooker hood.
Utility Room 5' 6" x 4' 11" ( 1.68m x 1.50m )
Rear aspect double glazed door leading out to the rear garden, fitted wall and base units, stainless steel double sink, work surfaces, tiled splash back, hard tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Airing cupboard, radiator, carpet and doors to;
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.58m )
Front aspect double glazed window, built in storage units over the bed, tv point, radiator and carpet. Door to;
Front aspect double glazed window, shower cubicle with fully plumbed in shower, wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, part tiled walls, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 6" ( 3.56m x 2.90m )
Rear aspect double glazed window with field views, tv point, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.25m x 3.00m )
Front aspect double glazed window, tv point, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 8' 6" ( 2.77m x 2.59m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, loft access, tv point, built in storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
Rear aspect double glazed window, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, part tiled walls, radiator, shaver point and laminate flooring.
To the front of the property is a stone driveway for multiple cars leading up to the double garage, paved circular patio areas, two paved paths leading to the front door and rear garden.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature planted shrubs and trees with field views to the rear, a paved patio area leading to the side of the property with access to the garden shed and driveway, a raised decking area overlooking the pond making this a great spot for relaxing in throughout the summer months. Enclosed via fencing and access to the double garage.
Up and over doors, power and light.
Gas Central Heating
Council Tax Band: E
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Diss. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Diss for full details and further information.