3 bed semi-detached house for sale Walnuts Lane, Wickham Market, Woodbridge IP13
- Wickham Market Primary School0.1 miles
- Wickham Market1.7 miles
- Easton Primary School2 miles
- Melton (Suffolk)3.4 miles
Features and description
- Excellent presentation throughout
- 3 bedrooms
- Wet room and en-suite cloakroom
- Sitting room and conservatory
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Front and rear gardens
- Garage and off road parking
- Village centre location
A modernised, extended and extremely well presented 3 bedroom property with flexible accommodation in a convenient location close to the centre of this popular village.
The spacious accommodation includes an entrance hall, sitting room with doors out to the conservatory, a very well- appointed kitchen/breakfast room, ground floor bedroom and modern wet room on the ground floor. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite cloakroom.
The large gardens include lawns to the front and a well-stocked flower bed, a block paved driveway provides parking and leads to the detached garage. The rear garden has a large area of decking beyond which are lawned gardens and a vegetable patch.
with understairs cupboard, cupboard, doors to wet room, ground floor bedroom and sitting room. Radiator
Sitting Room 16' 9" x 10' 9" ( 5.11m x 3.28m )
A light and spacious room with door to the kitchen/breakfast room and glazed doors into the conservatory. Radiator.
Conservatory 9' 2" x 9' 2" ( 2.79m x 2.79m )
Of upvc construction with doors out to the rear garden.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 9' 2" ( 3.84m x 2.79m )
forming part of the extension the well-appointed kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with integral electric double oven, gas hob with cooker hood above. There are windows overlooking both the front and rear gardens. The kitchen opens into the
Breakfast Area 10' 9" x 8' 4" ( 3.28m x 2.54m )
With glazed door to the decking area and a utility cupboard with plumbing for the washing machine and dishwasher.
Bedroom 1 10' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.20m x 3.17m )
with fitted wardrobes, window to the front and radiator
with walk in shower, WC and wash basin in a vanity unit.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 10' 7" ( 3.76m x 3.23m )
with built in wardrobes, dormer window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 5" x 10' 9" ( 3.48m x 3.28m )
with built in wardrobes, dormer window to the rear, radiator and door to
with WC and washbasin
The large gardens include lawns to the front and a well-stocked flower bed, a block paved driveway provides parking and leads to the detached garage (18'9"x11'7") with up and over door, pedestrian door and power and light connected.. The rear garden has a large area of decking beyond which are lawned gardens, 2 block sheds with power and light connected and a vegetable patch.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Woodbridge. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Woodbridge for full details and further information.