1 bed property for sale Audley Road, Saffron Walden CB11
- R A Butler Infant School0.2 miles
- R A Butler Junior School0.2 miles
- Audley End1.8 miles
- Newport (Essex)3 miles
Features and description
- Ground floor, one bedroom retirement apartment
- Convenient for town centre
- Economy 7 heating
- Refitted kitchen
- Well-fitted bathroom
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
Centrally located in one of the most popular retirement developments in the town, a very well-presented, ground floor, one bedroom apartment offering spacious accommodation.
The property is part of a very popular retirement development, one of the most convenient for the town centre. It has a communal sitting room, visitor's accommodation, communal gardens, parking and outside charging points for mobility scooters. The apartment has a very well-fitted kitchen, an excellent shower room and a double bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
Saffron Walden is a fine old market town with a good range of shopping, schooling and recreational facilities and is just two miles from Audley End mainline station (fast trains to Liverpool Street) and four miles from the M11 access point at Stump Cross.
Security entry phone, built-in airing cupboard / cloaks cupboard / broom cupboard. Doors to adjoining rooms.
18'7" x 10'4" (5.66m x 3.15m)
Faux fireplace with marble hearth and surround with electric fire and window to front aspect.
7'10" x 7'7" (2.4m x 2.3m)
Fitted with an excellent range of base and eye-level units providing ample worksurfaces with tiled splashbacks, built-in oven, four-ring ceramic hob with extractor hood over, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for automatic washing machine, one-and-a-half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink.
14'8" x 9'5" (4.47m x 2.87m)
Built-in double wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors, window to front aspect.
Fully tiled, comprising shower cubicle with electric shower, low-level WC, pedestal wash basin, extractor fan, electric towel rail and excellent storage cupboard.
The property has a large communal sitting room with kitchen off - ideal for family get-togethers and numerous organised events, currently restricted in the current climate. There is a communal laundry and the development is overseen by a manager.
There are communal, south facing gardens and the property has plenty of parking, plus plug-in points for mobility scooters.
For further information on the local area and services, log onto
All rooms have communication cords
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Kevin Henry Estate Agents. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Kevin Henry Estate Agents for full details and further information.