3 bed semi-detached house for sale Chudleigh Grove, Great Barr, Birmingham B43
- Grove Vale Primary School0.3 miles
- Hamstead Junior School0.4 miles
- Hamstead (Birmingham)1 miles
- Tame Bridge Parkway1.5 miles
Features and description
- Sale by Modern Auction (T&Cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyers fees apply
- Extended semi detached
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Front & rear gardens
For sale by Modern Method of Auction: Starting Bid Price £200,000.00 plus Reservation Fee. ***extended semi detached***three bedrooms*** off road parking***no chain***This property is for sale by The Great North Property Auction powered by iamsold.
For sale by Modern Method of Auction: Starting Bid Price £200,000.00 plus Reservation Fee.
Want something to make your mark on? Take a look at this three bedroom extended semi detached property. The property comprises of two reception rooms and a kitchen with door radiating of to a well maintained rear garden. On the first floor three bedrooms and a family bathroom with a separate w.c .The property also offers off road parking and a garage. Local to schools and amenities with the motorway links close by. Viewing is essential. No chain
This property is for sale by The Great North Property Auction powered by iamsold.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Dropped kerb and tarmac for off road parking and lawned area.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to front, ceiling light point and radiator.
Lounge 15' 1" x 12' 3" ( 4.60m x 3.73m )
Gas fire place, wall lights, ceiling light point and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 8' ( 3.71m x 2.44m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, wall lights and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 6' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to side, wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, fridge, telephone socket, radiator and doors to lounge and rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.61m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 6' 11" ( 2.72m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light point and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle with electric shower over, vanity wash hand basin, tiling to walls extractor fan, ceiling light point and heated towel radiator.
Double glazed window to side, low level WC and ceiling light point.
Patio area and mainly laid to lawn.
Double doors, power, lights and central heating boiler.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Shipways - Great Barr. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Shipways - Great Barr for full details and further information.