2 bed property for sale Church Terrace, Barry CF63
- Cadoxton Community Primary0.1 miles
- Cadoxton0.3 miles
- Palmerston Primary School0.5 miles
- Barry Docks1 miles
Features and description
- Unique property
- Front and rear garden
- Two bedrooms
- Views to the front
- Orignal features
- Tastefully decorated
This unique, end terraced property is tucked away within Old Cadoxton Village. This property features a garage, front garden, entrance porch and hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom, rear garden and to the first floor, a family bathroom and two bedrooms. Call now to view!
*rarely available* This unique, pretty, end terraced property is tucked away within Old Cadoxton Village. Featuring a garage, front garden, entrance porch and hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom, rear garden and to the first floor, a family bathroom with shower and bath and two generously sized bedrooms. This stunning property further benefits from some original features, loft access, views and working fireplaces.
Do not miss your chance to view!
Steps from side, grassed area with stunning views.
Door tio front, original tiled flooring, door to entrance hall.
Original style tiled flooring, window to lounge, door to dining room, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 11' 4" x 10' 8" ( 3.45m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front, wood effect laminate flooring, open fireplace, wooden doors to dining room, wall lights, power points.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 11' 9" ( 3.68m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to rear, door to kitchen, wood affect laminate, log burner.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 11' 9" ( 3.25m x 3.58m )
Base units with work surfaces over, wooden unit with benflast sink, electric oven and gas hob, wooker hood, wooden flooring, double glazed window to rear, door to utility, door to dining room, radiator.
Utility 9' 2" max x 7' 9" max ( 2.79m max x 2.36m max )
Door to wc, door to rear garden, wooden floor, power point, plumbing for washing machine, radiator.
wc, wash hand basin, wooden floor.
Loft access, doors to bedrooms and bathroom, wooden floorboards.
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 10' 7" ( 4.62m x 3.23m )
2 x Double glazed window to front, radiator, exposed brick chimney breast, power points.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.73m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points, original fire place, radiator.
Wooden flooring, shower cubicle, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, wc, double glazed window to rear.
Patio area to side, steps up to further decked space, access to rear of garage.
Garage to rear of property, offering the opportunity for storage and/or parking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Allen & Harris - Barry. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Barry for full details and further information.