2 bed detached bungalow for sale Dick O'th Banks Road, Crossways, Dorchester DT2
- Frome Valley CofE VA First School0.2 miles
- Moreton (Dorset)0.7 miles
- Broadmayne First School2.4 miles
- Wool4.8 miles
Features and description
Virtual Tour Available
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Private Enclosed Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Well Presented Throughout
A charming and deceptive detached bungalow, immaculately presented, offering extensive accommodation comprised of two bedrooms, reception rooms, plus large conservatory. There is a beautiful and private south facing rear garden with garage and ample off road parking at the rear entrance.
A charming and deceptive detached bungalow, immaculately presented, offering extensive accommodation comprising 2 bedrooms, reception rooms, plus large conservatory. There is a beautiful private south facing rear garden with garage and ample off road parking at the rear entrance. The property should be viewed to be appreciated
Crossways benefits from good local amenities, which include Post Office with shop and a further local store with off licence, a library and Doctors' surgery. There is a regular bus service to Dorchester, with the main line railway station at Moreton about half a mile away. The Warmwell Leisure Centre is situated approximately a mile away. There is a local sports field and play area. You will find Church of England churches in the surrounding villages of Moreton, Tincleton and Woodsford. First/Primary Schools are found within Crossways and also first and middle Schools are situated at Puddletown. The popular Thomas Hardye Upper School is situated in Dorchester. Dorchester has a good local shopping centre, health centre, County hospital, dental surgeries, churches of several denominations, bus services, leisure centre, main line railway stations serving London - Waterloo and Bristol.
Lounge 18' 3" x 11' 1" ( 5.56m x 3.38m )
Kitchen 10' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.28m x 2.69m )
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 10' 6" ( 4.14m x 3.20m )
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.63m x 2.90m )
Conservatory 21' x 10' 11" ( 6.40m x 3.33m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fox & Sons - Dorchester. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Dorchester for full details and further information.