3 bed detached house for sale Dartford Road, March PE15
- Westwood Community Primary School0.2 miles
- Burrowmoor Primary School0.5 miles
- March0.6 miles
- Manea5.5 miles
Features and description
- Multiple Reception Rooms
- Off Road Parking
- Upstairs Bathroom Plus Downstairs Shower Room
- 17ft Master Bedroom
- 16ft Garden Room
- Walking Distance To Town Centre
This three bedroom detached home is situated just a short walk away from town centre. This property offers 17ft bedroom, 16ft garden room, multiple reception rooms and off road parking.
Tiled floor and walls.
Wood block floor, radiator, stairs to first floor
UPVC window to side, wood block floor, radiator, under stairs cupboard.
Dining Room 3.96m x 3.96m (13' x 13')
Bay window to front, radiator, mock fire surround, picture rail.
Lounge 3.96m x 3.96m (13' x 13')
Bay window to side with French doors to garden, radiator, timber and brick open fireplace.
Window to side, fully tiled floor and walls, corner shower cubicle, Low level WC, wash hand basin, vanity mirror with lights, heated towel rail.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 5.11m x 3.30m max (16' 9" x 10' 10" max)
UPVC windows to side and rear, range of wall and base units, tiled splashbacks, 1 ½ sink, double oven and hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated larder fridge, oak flooring, radiator
Garden Room 9.81m x 2.87m (16' 4" x 9' 5")
UPVC windows to side and rear overlooking gardens, Patio doors to rear, corner cupboard with plumbing for washing machine, laminate floor, wall lights, wall mounted electric fire, light reflecting glass roof.
UPVC window to side, two radiators, spindled staircase to galleried landing, large walk in storage cupboard with access to loft space.
Bedroom One 5.28m x 3.96m (17' 4" x 13')
Two UPVC windows to front, two radiators, TV point.
Bedroom Two 3.99m x 3.96m (13' 1" x 13')
UPVC window to side, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom Three 3.05m x 2.57m (10' x 8' 5")
UPVC window to side, radiator.
Box Room / Study 2.31m x 1.40m max (7' 7" x 4' 7" max)
UPVC window to rear, oak floor, radiator, airing cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
UPVC window to side, panelled bath with mixer taps over, vanity wash hand basin, vanity mirror with light, radiator, tiled walls and floor.
UPVC window to rear, low level WC, radiator, tiled floor.
Hedged frontage to Dartford Road, laid to stone and shrubs for ease of maintenance, path leading to the front door, additional side gated access leading to the rear garden.
Access to the front, laid to lawn with shrubs and bushes, seating area, access to the rear garden.
Two raised decked areas with steps down to the lawn area, brick built BBQ with fridge under, slabbed paths, raised pond, timber garage/workshop, garden store.
Double side entrance gates to gravelled drive for off road parking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Sharman Quinney - March. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Sharman Quinney - March for full details and further information.