3 bed bungalow for sale Petersfield Lane, Gosfield, Halstead CO9
- Gosfield Community Primary School0.9 miles
- St Margaret's Preparatory School1 miles
- Braintree3.8 miles
- Braintree Freeport4 miles
Features and description
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Sought after Gosfield Location
- Open Views to Fields
- Double Garage
- Front and Rear Driveway
- Generous Living Space
We are delighted to offer this detached chalet bungalow situated in the sought after village of Gosfield. The property sits on a generous corner plot and has Double Garage to rear and Gated Driveway to front. A further benefit is the stunning aspect to the front, over looking fields! A must view
Gosfield is a popular village situated between Sible Hedingham and Braintree. The village is home to the highly sought after St Margaret's Private School and there are state secondary schools in the nearby town of Halstead and the village of Sible Hedingham. Gosfield has a well used public house, a convenience store, golf course and lake. Mainline railway services to London Liverpool Street are available from the nearby town of Braintree and Stansted airport is a 25 minute drive, with good links to the A12 and A120.
The Accomodation Comprises:
Double glazed door to front aspect. Understairs cupboard. Meter cupboard. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor.
Lounge 2' 3" (6.78m into bay x 3.30m) x 10' 10" ( 0.69m (6.78m into bay x 3.30m) x 3.30m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect and double glazed window to side aspect. Two radiators. TV and telephone points. Double doorway through to:-
Dining Room 12' 3" + recess (3.73m x 2.67m ) x 8' 9" ( 3.73m + recess (3.73m x 2.67m ) x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Door leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 15' 8" x 8' 8" ( 4.78m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Double glazed door leading to the garden. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over rolltop work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl. Tiling to splashbacks. Electric cooker point with cooker hood over. Integral appliances. Central heating boiler. Radiator. Breakfast bar.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" into bay x 11' 2" (3.76 into bay x 3.40m) ( 3.76m into bay x 3.40m (3.76 into bay x 3.40m) )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Radiator. Wardrobes to remain. Storage cupboard.
Family Bathroom (ground Floor)
Double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Fully tiled built in shower cubicle. Corner bath with hot and cold taps. Radiator.
Stairs from entrance hall. Cupboard. Airing cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 4" max x 13' 6" max ( 4.67m max x 4.11m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Restricted head height. Eaves storage. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. TV point. Access to loft. Door leading to:-
Suite comprising shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin. Eaves storage. Extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 11' 7" ( 4.01m x 3.53m )
Restricted head height. Double glazed bow window to front aspect. Radiator. Telephone point. Storage cupboard. Eaves storage.
Front Of The Property
The front of the property is predominantly block paved driveway with gated access. Enclosed by a brick wall. Tree shrub surrounds and various established flower beds. Gated access to the rear of the property.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden commences with a patio area and the remainder is predominantly laid to lawn with a pathway. Shed to remain. Outside tap. Mature tree and bush surrounds. Access to front of the property. Gate to rear parking area and door to garage. Further storage to the rear of garage.
Double Garage 18' 3" x 16' 8" ( 5.56m x 5.08m )
Power and light connected. Up and over doors. Single glazed door. Work bench and storage above. Driveway to front and rear of garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Halstead. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Halstead for full details and further information.