2 bed flat for sale Bidwell Close, Letchworth Garden City SG6
- Hillshott Infant School and Nursery0.1 miles
- Pixmore Junior School0.2 miles
- Letchworth Garden City0.5 miles
- Baldock1.7 miles
Features and description
- Two double bedrooms
- Allocated parking
- Walking distance to Letchworth town centre and train station
- Great storage space
- Communal gardens
- Popular location
- Bright and airy
- Perfect for first time buyers/investment buyers
***spacious accommodation*** Offered to the market is this spacious two double bedroom first floor apartment located within walking distance to Letchworth train station and town centre. This property would be ideal for a first time buyer/investment buyer.
Letchworth Garden City:
Letchworth is the world's first Garden City that was founded by Ebenezer Howard in 1903, with a vision that would relieve the poverty and slum conditions suffered by so many within the late Victorian era. With a dream of Garden Cities where the best elements of town and country would be combined from the town in order to be used to benefit the ordinary townspeople. Now more than 100 years on, the Estate is now managed by the Heritage Foundation.
- 35 minutes to London King's Cross by train.
- A1(M), junctions 9 & 10. Stevenage (9 miles). Welwyn Garden City (14 miles). M25 (20 miles). Luton (14 miles). Cambridge (25 miles).
- Local Airports - Luton (13 miles) and Stansted (29 miles).
- Eleven schools provide a mix of infant, junior and primary level education.
- A specialist primary school for children with moderate learning difficulties.
- Two secondary schools, The Highfield School (Science Specialist) and Fearnhill School (Maths and Computing College).
- Two independent schools, St Christopher School and St Francis' College.
- 13.6 mile Garden City Greenway - Letchworth's circular walk and cycle path.
- Standalone Farm.
- First Garden City Heritage Museum.
- Health & Fitness - Outdoor and indoor swimming pools, North Herts Leisure Centre, Nuffield Health Club, Spirella Fitness and more...
- Sport - Over 20 Garden City clubs, football, rugby, badminton, running club and more...
Entrance hall with door to the front, airing cupboard and separate storage cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 10' 2" x 15' 7" ( 3.10m x 4.75m )
Bright, airy and spacious lounge with double glazed windows to the front, TV points, electric storage heater.
Kitchin 9' 9" plus door recess x 8' 1" ( 2.97m plus door recess x 2.46m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and worktops over. Double glazed window to the side. One bowl sink and drainer, Space for electric oven and hob, washing machine and fridge freezer. Part tiled.
Master Bedroom 9' 2" plus door recess x 13' 6" ( 2.79m plus door recess x 4.11m )
Spacious master bedroom with double glazed window to the side, electric radiator,
Second Bedroom 8' 1" plus door recess x 8' 11" ( 2.46m plus door recess x 2.72m )
A great size second bedroom with double glazed window to the front, electric radiator
Bathroom with double glazed window to the side, bath with mixer taps. Wash hand basin and WC. Part tiled.
Communal garden wrapping around the building.
Allocated parking for one car plus visitor parking
Lease Length: 999 years from 1st January 1990.
Service charges including ground rent £935.50 per year.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Connells - Letchworth. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells - Letchworth for full details and further information.