3 bed property for sale Silmans Yard, Uppingham, Oakham LE15
- Uppingham School0.2 miles
- Uppingham Community College0.3 miles
- Oakham5.9 miles
- Corby7 miles
Features and description
- No chain - Sought after market town location
- Updated and improved throughout
- Three bedrooms
- Two allocated off-road parking
- South facing courtyard garden
This character style cottage situated within the centre of Uppingham offers spacious living accommodation with a south facing patio garden and off road parking. The property has been recently updated and modernised throughout by the current owners to create modern and contemporary accommodation.
This character style cottage situated within the centre of Uppingham offers spacious living accommodation with a south facing patio garden and off road parking. The property has been recently updated and modernised throughout by the current owners to create modern and contemporary accommodation with no onward chain.
The property is entered into a spacious entrance hall with doors to the downstairs accommodation and stairs to the first floor. A large living room sits to the left of the hallway with a gas fire, a window overlooking the front aspect and a further door leading to the dining area.
The kitchen/diner is situated to the rear of the property and can be accessed via the living room or the entrance hall, with dual aspect windows and a door giving access onto the patio and garden.
The kitchen has been recently re-fitted with a range of base and wall units in a shaker style, integrated appliances including an oven with hob and extractor over, a microwave, a fridge freezer and a dishwasher. There is a downstairs cloakroom to the rear of the hallway providing space for storage and a tumble dryer.
To the first floor landing, there is a storage cupboard, access to loft space and access to three bedrooms plus a bathroom. The large master bedroom benefits from a re-fitted en-suite shower room and built-in sliding wardrobes A further two bedrooms are situated to the front aspect with a built-in sliding wardrobe to the second bedroom. The bathroom has also been re-fitted with a three piece suite.
The property is approached via a private drive just off the High Street, leading into Silmans Yard. The property offers two off-road parking spaces within the front courtyard. To the rear, there is a high walled patio garden which faces south and is ideal for outdoor furniture.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sharman quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Hurfords. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hurfords for full details and further information.